Chapter 21

Jungkook locking the door while tzuyu was wriggling her body to make he let her down but nope! He still stay strong and walk to the bed, throwing her on the bed quiet hardly. He immediately hover on top of her makes she gulping and staring onto his eyes. He staring deeply every inch of her face and started to trail down his fingers on her eyebrows, eyes, nose and lips.

"Get off jungkook!" She shout and yank his hand away. He smirking a little and holding her jaw roughly.

"What if I fuck you here? Huh baby girl." He whispered at her ear as she could feel his lips touching her ear. She gulping and can't help but feeling flustered and nervous.

'What if.... argh! no!' She thought and gulping again.

He smirking again and grab her hand, placing her palm onto his lips. She more in nervous his breath blowing on her hand and feeling his soft lips touching with her palm. He drag down her hand from his lips to his neck as she more more more and more flustered. She even can't pull back her own hand! She lost in his own aura!

He put her hand at his adam apple and then around his neck. He smirking more as he could see she slowly getting lost when he did this. He pull back his body from him, kneeling at the side of her knee and staring onto her makes her cheeks reddened in embarrassed. He purposely lift his shirt into half and grabbing her hand then placing it on his abs. Her eyes widened and gulping in embarrassed but... she like it. She could feel his well shaped abs... argh its actually turn her on too!

He make her hand roaming around his own abs as he suddenly releasing a moaned.

"Fuck!" He closing his eyes and feeling her hand on his abs. She gulping and immediately pulling her hand away makes he look down onto her again. He bend his head again and staring deeply onto her face.

"I can't even imagine of how good you will be on bed." He said while mesmerizing her face.

"w-what the hell—"

He placing a quick peck on her lips then smirking.His hand suddenly sneaking inside her shirt makes she gulping as he roaming his hand on her bare stomach and waist.

She suddenly grabbing his shirt, pulling him down and hugging him as she can't hold the pleasure he give. only touching her like this... it was a wonderful pleasure she feels. Jungkook obviously like this as he was smirking and turn into a wide smile.

"You like it huh." He whispered and could hear she was gulping hardly.

"I like it too baby. I even have a feelings that i want to fuck you right now." He whispered again and stop from touching her bare body. She slowly broke the hug as he was smirking to her. He bend his head, planting a kiss on her lips as she closed her eyes and slowly responded to it. After for a minute, he broke the kiss and glaring deeply into her eyes.

"Don't get closer to any man and be a goooooood girl to me huh." He pat her cheeks a little with a tint smile and give another quick peck before get off from on top of her and exit her room with a proud smirk. He actually can't stand being alone with her... This might be goes wrong. Something more adventurous might happened.