Chapter 30

Jungkook was smiling widely while sitting on his swivel chair makes all his staffs in weird and really can't believe that JEON JUNGKOOK, A most hot tempered, cold and arrogant guy was SMILING!

He keep thinking about what happened and can't help but didn't get enough of her. He want her to be with him every second amd every minutes. His mind thinking of her. His heart beating for her and he smile, because of her.

Suddenly the door swung open quiet roughly revealing jaehyun who was wearing his playful mad face. Jaehyun purposely do this to look at how jungkook will react. Jaehyun still want to continue his character as tzuyu's boyfriend.

Jungkook who look at him immediately switching his face to an annoyed and mad face then stood up, walking towards jaehyun.

"What the fuck are you coming here?!" He ask and glaring deeply into jaehyun's face.

"I was the one that should asking you what the fuck did you do to my girlfriend!" Jaehyun shouting and grabbing jungkook's collar but jungkook just smirking.

"I? Hm.. it's seem that you didn't taste her huh? I was the one that tasting her first?" jungkook laugh and this words somehow makes jaehyun getting mad. Jaehyun grinding his teeth and giving a punch on jungkook face.

"You think she was a slut? A bitch? or a woman that you can play around like this?" Jaehyun shout while jungkook was holding his cheeks. He chuckled sarcastically and yank jaehyun's hand away from his collar.

"Whatever it is, She's mine. I already fuck her so yeah, back off and she's mine." He said with a smirk.

Jaehyun somehow didn't like how jungkook act but.. he can see that jungkook really determined and want tzuyu. He hold his smile from showing to jungkook.

"What if.. i fuck her and she will be mine?" Jaehyun raising his eyebrows as jungkook's smirk faded from his lips and he glaring deeply into jaehyun.

He grabbing jaehyun by his collar too with his jaw clenching and his eyes reddened.

"If you touch her, I will fucking kill you. I don't talk something useless. I will freaking do what I said." He said sternly and breathing heavily in mad of jaehyun's words just now. No way! Tzuyu is his's. no one could touch her!

"We will see." Jaehyun smirking and push jungkook. They glaring to each other but inside jaehyun's mind. He keep wanted to laugh of how jungkook, a arrogant , cold guy suddenly become too protective to his sister.

"Don't fucking do Jaehyun. If you lay even only your fingers on her, You will know what i do. To her and to you too." Jungkook giving a warned again.

"Whatever. She's my girlfriend. So.. i can touch her. even fucking her." Jaehyun said and walk away to exit the room as jungkook clenching his fist and rush to him. He grab his shoulder makes jaehyun turn around and he immediately landing a punch on jaehyun's cheek.

"DON'T FUCKING DARE!!! I LOVE HER BASTARD!!! JUST LET HER GO AND GIVE TO ME!!!" Jungkook shout while glaring and holding jaehyun's neck tightly. Jaehyun chocked and hitting his hand before jungkook roughly let his neck go and glaring deeply.

Jaehyun cough multiple times and slowly look up to his face that really in mad. His face was really red! Jaehyun sigh and quickly exit his office room. He sigh in disbelief that jungkook really act like this when it's comes to tzuyu.

'He really loves her huh!' Jaehyun though and holding his neck that was hold by jungkook before in a rough, tight way.