Chapter 36

The boys including Jungkook started to getting drunk and slowly to mumbled any random words. Jungkook keep sipping the wine and beer even though he was already drunk really bad! That random girl who he bump just now, Yeri, walking towards him with a tint smirk. She trail down her fingers on his face as he was resting his back at the couch. He squinting his eyes and yank her hand away in drunk.

"Y-you're n-not tzuyu." He mumbled in drunk state and closing his eyes again. She raising her eyebrows when hearing this.

'so... he already in relationship huh.' Yeri thought and suddenly thinking of something that really bad. A smirk plastered on her lips and she grabbing jungkook's arms and helping him to stood up, walking towards a room. He already fell unconscious until yeri push him on the bed. He laying in his drunk state as yeri hovered on top of him and staring onto his face.

"You're really good looking." She whispered and her hand started to unbuttoning his shirt and throw it away. She staring at his body... as she feels really hungry of his muscles, abs and really perfect for her!

"You're looking good..." She mumbled and tracing her fingers on his abs. She started to taking off her shirt too and pulling the blanket on their body. It's really looks like he was sleeping with her in a naked condition! But he's not!

She grab his phone from his pocket and take a picture of his face from on top. Yeah, she just want to show that she was riding him?

Then, she put a timer at the other side of bed and she hugging him makes the camera captured this scene. Just like they were hugging after doing that things! She smiling in satisfied and grabbing his phone again, scrolling into it.

There are so many tzuyu's photo inside it.

"Ouh This tzuyu.... So you're also one of her fanboy huh?!" Yeri mumbled with an evil smirk.

"You will be mine start from today jungkook. Mr Jeon jungkook." Of course yeri know him! She was a CEO too and know him just like everyone know him. A very young, good looking, hot and cold guy. But.. she never know that he was into tzuyu.

"what ever. Right now and after this you're mine." Yeri said and scrolling for the contact list. She search for tzuyu's name but there is none!

but.... her eyes caught a very cringe name for her.

'Baby❤️' That's what he save for tzuyu's contact. She rolling her eyes and tap on her contact before sending all the image. The image that she took just now.

In the other side, Tzuyu who in her dress already fell asleep on the couch, waiting for him. She still didn't know what happened. She felt asleep, waiitng for him but... he was sleeping with another girl. What if she know? and of course she will know soon.