Chapter 5

Jungkook lay down his back on the bed and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. He take a deep breath while closing his eyes to release all the tiredness feelings. When he close his eyes, his mind suddenly remembering what his Hyungs talk to him just now. He immediately grabbing his phone and tapping the safari to search for something.

'Tzuyu'

He type and mumbled whether the spelling is right or not.

"Is this right?"

He tap the search button and the safari immediately showing some picture of her. He raise his eyebrows a little and tapping on her picture to look in HD quality. He gulping and his fingers start to scrolling for more pictures. He quickly sit up on the bed in serious and keep staring, scrolling onto her pictures.

"No wonder." He mumbled and zooming her picture. Some of the picture of her wearing a dress, some wearing a casual outfits and some of them were from photoshoots photos. His heart beating really fast and can't take his eyes off even a second from her pictures.

"Hyungs actually have a good taste too." He smirking a little and saving some of her pictures in his phone. His mind keep thinking of something. He feels he want to know more about her, want to see this beauty and gorgeous of her in real life. What should he do?  Does she really this pretty in real life? And her attitudes?

That's what he ask in his own mind.

-

The next day is also the same, Jungkook get inside his office room and immediately sitting on his swivel chair. He playing to right and left with his mind full with her, Chou Tzuyu. He shooking his head a little and gulping when realize that he also suddenly attracted to her.

Suddenly the door swung open revealing taehyung, Jin and jhope.

"Jungkook-ah~" Jhope said makes Jungkook  quickly look at them. He was in hesitate whether he should ask more about tzuyu or not. They walk to the couch as Jungkook also walking towards them, take a sit on the couch across to them.

"You guys didn't have a office room or what?!" Jungkook ask and shooking his head as his Hyungs always come here in anytime!

"It's early in the morning! It's okay to going there late right?! We're the CEO of that companies!" Taehyung said proudly and playfully earning a chuckled from all of them. Jungkook smiling a little after hearing that. He look down and fidgeting with his hand in hesitate.

'Should I ask Hyungs?' He thought and biting his lower lips.

Three of them feeling weird when seeing Jungkook act like this.

"Why jeon Jungkook? There is something happened?" Jin ask makes Jungkook slowly look up to their face. He sigh a little and make a decision to ask them.

"H-hyung... About that tzuyu---"

"I knew it! You finally agreed with us right?! She's fucking gorgeous!" Jin cut jungkook's words, pointing his index finger to Jungkook to tease him. Jungkook groaning and slightly rolling his eyes while taehyung sighing. Taehyung know that tzuyu never see or notice him and never be the same on his level. Jungkook was the only one among them that will be the same level as her. Taehyung feels disappointed but... He need to support Jungkook too! 

Jungkook noticed this but, he didn't care. He need to know tzuyu no matter what.

"She is an artist? or what?" He ask as Jin nodding to him.

"A solo singer that really popular worldwide and also a model or ambassador of many top brands!" Jin explain makes Jungkook raising his eyebrows and smirking a little. He don't know what he feels but... Yeah, he want to do this. He want to know her more. He just follow his heart's hunch.

"You didn't know her??!!" Jhope ask makes Jungkook shooking his head.

"Ah jeon Jungkook...." Taehyung chuckled a little and shooking his head too in disbelief that Jungkook really didn't know a person who really famous in worldwide? Maybe more famous than him!