Chapter 23

Two day has passed after what happened. Along this two day, Jungkook still remember and still feels the anger and mad inside his head. He release his frustrated and his anger with speeding up his car or punching and kicking the punching bag at the gym. He also keep getting mad to all his staffs in every things they do. Even though the things that his staffs did is true!

And today... It's still the same, He keep wearing his cold, mad face while zoning out inside his office room on his swivel chair. Suddenly the door slowly open revealing tzuyu who in hesitate and also embarrassed. Her feelings is mixed.

He immediately raising his eyebrows and his face quickly turn into a cheer and excited face. He stood up and walk before lean his back in front of the table while crossing his arms. He facing her with a tint smirk.

"Why did you come here? Miss me huh?!" He ask as she slowly look up and rolled her eyes.

"I want to ask about my magazine! Is it okay or you need another shoots?!" She ask coldly as he just raising his eyebrows and sighing before walk to her. She gulping as he grabbing her hand and pull her closer to him roughly.

He tighten his grip around her arm and glaring deeply onto her face but she already hissed in pain.

"Ah i-it's hurt Jungkook!" She said and tried to loosened his grip. He glaring deeply and suddenly he lift her up by her waist makes her eyes widened then hitting his shoulder.

"Jeon Jungkook!"

He walk to the table and place her on the table slowly then staring onto her face.

She gulping as her heart beating loudly again when he did this.

'Does he always being with girl or what?! He really know how to please or make girl attracted to him!' She thought and then he grabbing her both hand, placing it on his shoulder.

He lean closer to her face and staring onto her eyes, her nose and down to her lips. Tzuyu already in nervous as their lips really close and only have an inch gap! Their nose already brushing to each other.

"If fucking you is the only way that left in order me to get you, I freaking do it my tzuyu. Mark my words." He whispered as she could felt his lips brushing a little with her. His breath blew in her face.... It's already can make her lost.

Jungkook suddenly grabbing her waist and pull her more closer makes their bodies glued to each other. He was standing between her legs!

He tracing his hand from her waist, down to her ass and to her thigh. His hand touching and rubbing her bare thigh makes she more trembling in nervous and also turn on! She was wearing a thigh length dress! That's why.

"You're really can make me needy for you everytime I'm with you, tzuyu." He whispered and staring on her lips. He slowly come forward more and landed his lips on her really in a soft way. He move his lips also really in soft, passionate way! She somehow didn't expect this side of him but ... She can't help but like and fall for him more. This soft kiss can make her more lost. He lifting his hand and placing it on her nape slowly, pulling her into a deep kiss also in a really passionate way.

Yes, of course she respond into his kiss. Her breath getting calm, feeling really comfortable and also safe in his arms like this. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulling him too in order to deepened the kiss more. They really kissing each other in passionate way, expressing their love towards each other in this kiss.

She feels something more unbelievable in her heart, and so do him.

Ps: I'm sorry for not updating this morning! Hahaha both of us have an important things to do! 😂