Chapter #28

Hector's P.O.V

Marahan kong iminulat ang aking mata. Nang tumingin ako sa paligid, puro puti ang nakita ko. Bumangon ako, mahina akong napamura at napadaing sa sakit. Buong katawan ko ay masakit at ang bigat parang mayroon akong pasan na hallowblock.

Nang makaupo na ako, muli akong napatingin sa paligid ko. Nasa hospital ako? Nakalabas ako sa Der Mord?

I remembered what happened. Nagawa niya pa akong ipadala rito. Napailing ako. In the end, Hindi ko rin siya nadala at naiuwi.

"I'm not a kid, Hector!"

Yeah! Indeed not a kid anymore. Tiningnan ko ang palad kong nakabenda, Hindi ko siya magalaw o maramdaman. Binaril ba naman ng tatlong beses.

The kid I use to manipulate and beat before is now grown up. A weak girl became a dangerous and cruel.

How? I mean, in a short time?

Her face, is she deceiving anyone? Pretending to be weak? I remembered, she is nerd and dark but when I saw her yesterday.

It's hard to believe it. I was shock when she open her room but I hide it. I check her information twice pero iyon talaga 'yun.

When I secretly observed her. She is the daughter of Rhena. They have the same looks and aura but Rhexyl is more powerful.

Rhena have a soft behavior but her, nothing. She is emotionless and cold. I feel like she is a living dead.

She almost killed me. No! She just spare my life. She can kill me if she want. I saw in her eyes that she is determined to kill me but still she didn't do it.

Why?

"Where is she? Where's that bitch!" Napalingon ako sa pagbukas ng pinto at bumungad sa'kin si Rhena.

Possible bang hindi niya magawang ipakita ang kanyang tunay na mukha dahil sa kanyang ina? She know na makita siya ni Rhena, mas lalo siya nitong kamuhian.

I feel it, they both hate each other. Rhexyl still see Rhena as her mother, but Rhena didn't see her as her daughter. For Rhena, her daughter is nothing, she is a tool for her. A toy she wanted to play whenever she want.

Rhena is not like this. Pagkatapos ng mangyari iyon sa kanya and give birth to Rhexyl she became like this. Pero kay Rhexyl lang. Hindi sa ibang tao at sa kanya. Tanging kay Rhexyl lang iba ang trato.

Muling bumalik sa'kin ang mukha niya. Why would I fell, she has the dark aura of Franco, but it's impossible.

"Hey! What happened to you? Who did this? You look ---" Napatitig ako sa kanya.

Mula't simula I swear that I became her protector. Yes, I love her but she is happy right now with Franco.

Tanging si Rhexyl lamang ang sumisira sa mga ngiti niya.

Sumagi sa isip kong patayin si Rhexyl pero sa hindi malamang dahilan I can't. Kaya nakuntento ako sa mga pinag-uutos ni Rhena na gawin sa bata.

"Hey! Your spacing out." Napadako naman ang tingin ko kay Stella.

"Hector! I'm asking you. What the hell happened?" lumakas na ang kanyang boses.

Magsasalita na sana ako ng mayroong sumagi sa aking isipan.

"I'll spare your life, but one you open your mouth. You know what I can do. I'm gonna hunting you 'till you die. You should think carefully." Rhexyl said.

"I --- I did not saw her there. Hindi ko siya nakita doon. She's hiding herself. And, he don't let me get her." pagsisinunging ko.

"Are you sure about taking her out? You think you can do it. My girl is hardheaded. She love to play." Sylvester said.