Part 13

CHAPTER THREE

The IPP officer was looking deeply into the web-like mass of the Time Resolutions program. He shook his head then called the commanding officer on his mobile communications device, “Danish?”

“Yes?” came the reply.

“I think you need to come to the Time Resolutions room straight away.”

“You haven’t spilled your coffee on the diffusion crystal again have you Forditz?”

“No, I think we have an active incursion starting from the horror dimension.”

“I’ve already dealt with that tomorrow.”

“No, this one’s next year.”

“I’ll deal with that one tomorrow as well.”

“If you don’t deal with it straight away then it may cause time to unravel.”

“Ok, I’ll deal with it yesterday is that quick enough?”

“Can’t you deal with it last week?”

“Ok, I’ll ring Arthur last week and ask him to help.”

“It started when they captured Fawh.”

“Right, I’ll tell them. And Forditz…”

“Yes.”

“Can you get me a cup of coffee ten minutes ago.”

“Righto.”

“Thanks, that was a nice coffee.”

“I made it myself, later on.”

Looking through his electronic book collection Arthur was trying to buy everything he could about the known travels in the horror dimension.

Sid walked into the library and saw what Arthur was doing, “What are you doing?”

“Downloading reference material pertaining to our sojourn into the horror dimension.”

“Ooh, have you got ‘Travels to the Horror Dimension’ by Claude and Woon Dedd?”

“Yes, I got that first.”

“‘I Used to be a Werewolf but I’m Alright Naooooooooowwww!’” howled Sid.

“That is not a real book, there are no werewolves in the horror dimension.”

“But there are genetically manipulated wolf people.”

“Yeas,” Arthur tried to carry on looking for horror travel books.

“Have you tried ‘Living with the Witch Queen’?”

“I live with Arianne, that’s bad enough.”

“No, I meant the book.”

“Is it any good?”

“I haven’t read it myself but I saw Fawh reading it before he went on his little trip to the horror dimension.”

“That is a good idea Sid.” He scrolled down to the title in the Amazing book store.

“Oh, you could also try and get something about the Opookah Dye.”

“You mean the highly secretive assassins organisation that is trying to kill us.”

“You.”

“Me.”

“Yes.”

“Okay.” He then started to look for books about the Opookah Dye. “To Dye or Not to Dye: Working for the Killer Colourists,” read Arthur.

“What’s the blurb say?”

“‘Ooplob Ablom worked for the secret assassination bureau known as Opookah Dye. Ooplob toiled in their dye-works where they made killer cloth, the cloth that could be used to poison the Witch King’s greatest enemies.’”

“I think that’ll be good.”

Arthur downloaded it.

“Shouldn’t we be getting on with the rescue?”

“We can time travel back to yesterday after I have had a cup of tea and done some reading.”

“Why don’t we travel back to last week and stop him going?”

“I think the Author wants us to rescue him, how else is he going to get enough words for another ten chapters.”

“Nine and four fifths.”