Part 20

D’ark planned to capture the Witch King while he was out hunting Christians. He would hunt Christians all day long then reside at Castle Senda for the night and only have a couple of retrainers with him. Retrainers are like retainers but they could also double as personal trainers. 

D’ark/Fawh decommissioned one of the retrainers then appeared as the decommissioned one to fool the non-decommissioned one.

“Hi,” said the non-decommissioned retrainer.

“Hi,” said D’ark/Fawh. “I saw something unusual in that lockable, sound proofed cell in the low dungeon.”

“Really? What was it?”

“Come I’ll show you.” D’ark/Fawh led the non-decommissioned retrainer to the cell and let him pass through the door then he also decommissioned the non-decommissioned retrainer by locking him in with the other one. When he got back to the castle gate to let Vladimir in he let Vladimir in.

“Did you deal with the retrainers?” asked Vladimir.

“Yes, they are locked in the lockable sound proofed cell.”

“The lockable sound proofed cell to the left or the lockable sound proofed cell to the right?”

“The lockable sound proofed cell to the left wasn’t there just now. It’s that Author, he’s messing around again.”

“He also seems to be using old material, this feels like the start of ‘The Crying Pennant’.”

“What you mean the ‘green mildew coated, metal studded warped and flea bitten oak door?”

“Yes, that’s it.”

Shaking his head ever so slightly D’ark got his act together, “Right, now to discombobulate the Witch King.”