5. Thoughts Plagued By Her

Today was a normal day, which is considered "shitty" by the green haired fellow. And as usual he prepared breakfast, the only difference is that he was only assisting, his sister Perona was cooking while he prepared the table. "This plate isn't washed well.." he said staring at the plate he took from the cupboard, the sister took a look at it and immediately knew who "washed" it.

She sighs before she says "Father.."
The green haired groaned as soon as he heard that, annoyed. He went to the sink with the plate in one hand and turned on the water, as pissed as he was, he didn't want to break a plate.

"Hey, calm down now at least he tried." She said pulling out another plate while the food was ready. "I.am.calm." he said in monotone. After their meal, the big sister locked herself in her own room again stuck with studies, she was exhausted over the assignments and was depressed by the fact that she hadn't enjoyed cute things for a while. And the little brother went to hang out with the gang, and of course a certain orange haired woman had a smug look, knowing that they probably hung out together alone in a park. So she, as obvious as she could be, approached him, he knew what she was going to say, so he remained quiet.

"Zorooo~!"

"...No"

"Aw, come on! Tell me something! What did you two do when the hang out was cancelled yesterday?!"

"Nothing. More like none of your business."

"💢"

She was mad of course, but she calmed herself down, smacked him, and left to hang out with the rest of the gang.

Because of what she said, his every thought is plagued by Robin. He sees a library, knows that she likes books, what genre she prefers, he sees an interesting Book thinking 𝘙𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴. The cover of the book was navy blue, it resembles her eye color. Now that he thinks of her more, and that he hung out with her before, he wants to hang out again, he wants her by his side, more than he, himself would possibly know...

He always looked at the way her beautiful raven hair suited her eyes, and how her bangs fall in looping over her forehead, he suddenly imagines himself caressing her hair. He saw the slim joints in Robin's fingers
And imagines holding them close. He always loved the way she smiles so delicately, He, out of the blue, wishes that those lips were against his own.

The moment he thought of that, he fell silent. He then heard a knock on the door, he decided to ignore it but then they used the doorbell for over eight times, the busy sister yelled at him to open the door and so he did. He walked all over yelling "Coming" once and groaned, he opened the door just to see that his new neighbour waiting outside smiling kindly.

He was mentally startled when he saw her.

"Uh, Come in..?" He said as he moved a bit from the door as a sign that she could come in, she stepped indoors then Zoro closed the door.

The two eventually ended up in the living room while Robin was served with Coffee by the man, he texted Perona that she was downstairs just incase, her shock to that was obvious because of a loud thud heard from upstairs in her room, and of course, Robin was surprised and startled.
"Don't mind that, it's my sister." He said.

She nodded as she took a sip of her own coffee "Apparently, Luffy.. was it? Is intending on gathering all of us, you included, to a Café"

"Haaah? Why couldn't he text that to me? Nami could've sent that too."

"I asked the same thing, they're just avoiding it no matter what I do."

"I see."

"Well, when?"

"Today. At 2 pm sharp."

"But we already hung out from 9 am to 12 pm, they still wanna go outside?!" He thought to himself. Realising his nerves popping out and being triggered, she laughs lightly, Zoro noticing he blushes a bit.

Soon afterwards Robin left. The man did nothing but groan for 5 seconds straight, he then went upstairs to find his phone.

He saw it at the corner of his bed almost falling off right after a vibrating call.
He was pissed but immediately jumped to catch his phone, warning a bruise on his shoulder, though it's barely visible. He saw the missed calls, and of course, it was a certain Blond guy. The green haired almost cracked his screen looking at the notifications of his phone, he realised that 30% of them are about Nami and Sanji.
He earned another call while surfing through the notifications, but it wasn't Nami or Sanji. It was his best friend, Luffy.

And so he answered..

"Hey Zoro!"

"What do you want?"

"Him! He's coming for a visit!"

"Which him?"

Luffy laughed as he knew that Zoro is unaware.

"The cool guy!" He said as he ended the call.

He stared at the ended call screen as he was silent, deep in thought. 'Cool guy.. Huh?' He shook it off and prepared himself for after an hour.

~~~~~•••••~~~~~

He's laying down in the backseat while the other two are singing and vibing to music as they drive all the way to their destination.

I'm slowly losing motivation- voting won't do you any harm now would it 💔