25. King's Game

"Hey hey! Get the sticks and fast! Usopp!" Screamed Nami, pointing her hands at the long nosed guy.

"More! Meat! Yahoo!"

"Shut up! At this rate you'll wind up finishing everything and I won't get to impress the ladies!"

"Ya heard your captain you blondie!" Bonnie said, who was munching down the food with Luffy.

"Oh? Yahoo? Ahh! How about a little song to start with? Yohohohohoho!"

"Super! I'll bring some cola and booze!"

All of the straw hats were at Luffy's. Including Robin.

Nami smacked Usopp and repeated her command. "We're gonna play the King's game! Bring out the sticks!" She looked as if she was the devil who had come to collect humanity's most precious.

"You don't have to be all bossy..." muttered Kidd, silenced by Killer and Law.

Then there was Zoro, tied up in the middle of the room, with Chopper and Robin sitting by his side sharing a book.

...What the hell?!

      It all began on a boring Friday, where all the straw hats were hanging out together during a break between classes, Law and co. joined them out of boredom before Ace and Sabo. Although it was fine with the mosshead, he couldn't help but notice one thing.. just one.

The private conversation between Law and Robin.

All of them were speaking with each other, but those two were the only ones not speaking unless they were to be asked a question. Nami noticed this as well but decided to ask Robin about it later, just because she decided to do that it doesn't mean that she won't be bugging their conversation.

"Hey Robin! Is it true that..."

"Law-kun! What happened back then was..."

"Ha! You're wrong! Robin and Law saw you! Isn't that right you two?!"

So on and on her attempts went.

Zoro didn't care about what Nami was doing, he was still annoyed at the two.

She just smiled. No wait, she chuckled. Wait no, no, was that a laugh? Law smiled as well.

That struck a nerve and a small tick on Zoro. Two little love birds in their own little world. Must be difficult to hang out with someone else when there's a 'handsome' bird next to you, huh? Zoro thought.

"Ah?! Idiot where are you going?" Sanji walked by, seeing Zoro leave the class.

"Toilet."

"As if! As much as I hate to say it, you know where the toilet is, but you're going the opposite way."

"Piss off."

"What did you just say?" Sanji asked, kicking the wall next to Zoro. The mosshead observed the foot on the wall, then looked back at the blonde.

"Piss off."

"Huh? Isn't that Vinsmoke Sanji?"

"Who cares? That's Roronoa Zoro he's cornering! Are they gonna start a fight?!"

"Oh my God! It really is Zoro, my heart is gonna burst!!"

"What about Sanji though? He's cute too!"

"But he's a perv.."

"Holy..! Sanji just broke the wall!"

"Heh, you're still considered a pervert among women. So much for tryna change. It won't work. Just give up." Zoro walked away, leaving an emotionally damaged Sanji behind.

~✽~

Class started a few minutes ago. Zoro was skipping, taking an energy drink out of a vending machine, heading to the roof. He climbed the door and sat on the smaller roof. Right above the door to the roof.

(I'll spare you my terrible English just look at this, see where the girl is sitting? That's where Zoro would be. Just imagine him napping there, on a cloudy day.)

He felt as if he was being watched, he jumped down and grabbed a broom from nearby

He felt as if he was being watched, he jumped down and grabbed a broom from nearby. However, he couldn't do anything with that against rubber. "Sorry, Zoro!" The tiny captain apologized, wrapping his arms around the moss as Usopp brings out a blindfold and more ropes.

"So that's what happened?" Zoro asked, unsure of his memory. Chopper nodded staring at the current mess in the room, Robin closed the book as both the reindeer and herself had finished it.

"You know, we can always untie you
if you just promise to, maybe.. behave?" wink

He knew he was being teased, and that just made him angrier. "Just untie me, damn it." She smiled at his temper, "You can still be polite, yes?" Veins popped out of his temples. "Please." She ignored him, "Robin, can you ple..ase untie.. Me." She didn't think that he was this easy to tease, normally he's more stubborn. Maybe he's plotting something?

"We got the sticks! Gather around, everyone!" Nami announced.

"Robin, I'm begging you, please untie me. Right now!" He wasn't even paying attention to the raven, rather the orange haired girl with the sticks, laughing satanically. He looked horrified. "Why so sudden?"

"What do you mean?! Haven't you played King's Game with her before? Don't you know she always ends up as king??"

Ah. If that's the case then we should really make a run for it. Robin thought.

She untied Zoro which allowed him to almost escape, if it weren't for Nami, who already increased his debt. He stayed. Robin didn't feel like escaping, so she remained seated, while the others gathered around to pull the sticks from the cup, and so, it was time for torture.

     Everyone felt chills run down their spine, Nami has once again, dominated the game. "Hmmm."

"Number eight must sit on number nine!"

"...."

"Phew, I'm saved."

"Yohoho..? Robin-san please tell me you're number eight..."

"Yo, Brook, super sorry for this man."

The huge cyborg sat on the skeleton, which broke half of his bones. Franky got up immediately, "are you alright?!"

Brook lied down flat on the floor, reaching out a thumbs up. Chopper brought a bottle of milk for the broken skeleton.

"This will be the most horrific King's Game yet..." Usopp uttered,

"Don't jinx it, you idiot" Sanji replied.

A/N: yes I'm back hi