7,5: A Musical Struggle

A Filler Chapter! I promise it's worth your time :/

~~~~~•••••~~~~~

"🎶🎵🎶🎵" he played with his guitar producing gentle music that could calm one's soul...
"𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐭, 𝐰𝐞'𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐨-𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝟏𝟖𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐚-𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐬.. -"
His Guitar went quiet, one's soul was impatient yet mad.
"Again.. Why can't I get the note right?!" Struggled the swordsman while reading the lyrics and its notes. He was sitting in his room with no interruption, he then thought of talking to Brook, his guitar buddy.

~~~~~•••••~~~~~

"Yeah. For some reason I can't get the note right even though I'm doing it the way it's written. I have the note perfectly going in my head, but it's not working with me." Zoro explained, Brook nodded to the explanation, it may seem that he knows the problem, but he's as confused as his green haired friend.
"Alright... How about this? You try the note in front of me! Then maybe we can find the problem. Yohohohohoho!" He exclaimed with his idea.

Zoro prepared his guitar and looked at the notes carefully even though he memorized it, and so the musical struggle began!

The two groaned after several tries and help from the other members. Zoro remembered something, but decided to not say it out-loud. "I guess I'll take care of it myself then, Brook. Thanks for the help though. You're cool." Said Zoro as he stood up just when Brook did. "I'm sorry I couldn't help you out, I failed you as a partner.. "
"Don't think of it that way, you're not being a burden and you haven't failed me as my partner. You're great, this song is just a pain to deal with, I'll take care of it. Since you're leaving let me at least see you off." Replied Zoro. "Okay.. " was all that Brook said.

Soon the tall skinny man left and Zoro went back into his room thinking if he should tell that someone. 'Nah, she said it was too much stress. I'd rather not and, All of my band couldn't figure it out. What makes her special? Tch.' He thought to himself. He then heard the door close from his opened window which shows his neighbor, Robin.
The two accidentally made prolonged Eye-contact. "Hey. Didn't know you'd be struggling with music." She said as she placed her backpack near her table which isn't visible to Zoro.

He rolled his eyes "I'm not struggling, it happens. I'll find a way anyway. It just needs more thinking put into it."

He heard a small laugh from her, which made him mad, so he turned to see her, he saw her laying her hands on the frames of her own window while placing a hand on her right side of her jaw playfully smiling at him with eyes filled with mature mischief.

[A/N: Nope, not dirty thoughts- remember that sly look in her eyes? Yeah that.]

"Do you have a chair placed there or something thats making you so comfortable sitting there or some shit?" What the green haired said wasn't what he was supposed to say, he was rather flustered because it may be the first time he sees her like that.

"Well.. you could say that, I have a desk here so maybe?" She wondered. He remained silent.

"Thinking is useful in music." She said.
"???"
"But it's not what you need at the moment, Zoro." She looked at him knowing he's confused. "Several people succeeded in music. Without even bothering to think about the lyrics, or its notes."
"What are you even on about?" He asked.

"I'm on about music. You're over-thinking, therefore it will create a bad tune. If you feel for music, then use the feelings for it."
He didn't understand what she meant, she knew that very well but decided to make him figure it out.

"Robin you're not making sense right now."
"You replied without thinking about it, didn't you? You used your feelings for me." She smiled. He was left speechless at that, his cheeks turned a tiny bit Rosey so he was the one to only notice it. "And I want you, to use your feelings for music. Solve your musical struggle, Zoro."

"R-right..."

"Well, good luck with that, I'll go make myself feel at home now. Catch you up later, Zoro." She waved a goodbye, and so did he. She left her room.

"Feelings. Yeah right. The feelings are growing for you." Zoro closed his mouth.

'I did not just say that... '

...And in the end, he got the note right just by listening to Robin.

{The Fillers are attached to the fanfic! So whatever has been done here may be mentioned in future chapters! ^^}