Tokyo Revengers 9

It was a early day, I needed to make sure I got the last bit of things ready for school

                 It was a early day, I needed to make sure I got the last bit of things ready for school. Kyo was going to help our grandfather at the junkyard today so I can get the rest of my things finished up.

I was in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone. Kyo sat at the table while I was setting all the food down and grandfather joined us in the kitchen.
"My you both are up early." He said with a smile.
We both greeted him. "Morning"

Since Kyo had to go back to college soon I figured I'd make a effort to spend as much time as I could with him

"Tonight after we get home, I was thinking we should go to this restaurant in town"
Our grandfather said to us.
We had both agreed. "That sounds great." I said smiling.

"Is Mitsuya going to pick you up?" Kyo asked.
I blushed and when Kyo noticed he raised his brow at me. "You like the kid or what?"
"Uhh-h no. Why would you.. what makes you think that"
"The crack in your voice the blush on your face. How awkward you're being. Take your pick."
"Shut up!" The two laughed.
"Yes Takashi is going to come by he needs to get stuff for school too."

Once Mitsuya pulled up he walked up the path to the front door. Before he could knock Kyo opened it. Scaring Mitsuya, he jump backwards.
"What?! a Toman gets scared of a little door opening." He teased.
Mitsuya rubbed the back of his neck as he embarrassedly laughed.
"Caught me by surprise that's all."
Kyo slapped his shoulder "I'm kidding man no worries. She's still upstairs. She's the last door to the left." Kyo pointed to the staircase.

*knock knock
"Kay? You ready?"
"Uhh uhh no, but come in."

Opened the door to find me with a mess surrounding me on the floor.
"What the hell happened?"
"Uh? I plead the 5th"
We both laughed.

"I was looking for a couple of my cram books that I just can't remember where I put them."
"Which books?"
"1 and 5"
He let out a laugh that nearly had him crying.
"What the hell is so funny Takashi" placing my hands on my hips pouting.
"You leant those books to Hina."