Tokyo Revengers 26

The fear on their faces as they watched my body go cold

Surrounding me was all the faces I had loved.
Kyo, grandfather, Takashi, Mikey, Draken, Chifuyu, Emma.

My hands soaked in my own blood as I reached for their hands.

"Don't cry.. this isn't goodbye." I groaned my skin losing its color as my eyes started to fall gray. Kyo brushed my black and purple bangs out of my eyes to see my face.

"Please Kay, just hold on" he cried.
"Don't go. You promised you wouldn't" Mikey's eyes screaming in pain, Not another.
"Call an ambulance!" Draken yelled.

"You know.. *cough* someone's going to need to start taking care of you guys for me."
I looked over one last time and smiled "I love you Takashi Mitsuya. You've always been the one.. ____"

My eyes slowly fluttered closed and my body went limp.

My head slung to the side, as everyone's eyes filled with tears.  The air filled with sobs.

"You fucking bastard!" Kyo yelled as he stomped out the dead body of our father. "How dare you take Kay away from me! Burn in hell!"

Draken pulled Kyo away from our fathers body as Kyo collapsed to the ground. His body trembling in agony. Mikey made his way to my sobbing brother and held him tightly. He never shared a word just silent tears knowing the pain of a siblings death to caring for me himself he just cried with him.

 He never shared a word just silent tears knowing the pain of a siblings death to caring for me himself he just cried with him