Tokyo Revengers 16

I hadn't given anyone a answer

I hadn't given anyone a answer. I drove myself home, playing music to distract myself.

As I pulled into my driveway I sat in the car a moment and looked at myself in the mirror.
My black and purple hair falling over my right eye. I let out a sigh as I exited my car.

"Grandfather I'm home. Are you here?" I said entering my house. I got no reply. Which I thought was strange but maybe he hadn't return home.

As I was about to head upstairs I heard two mens voices coming from the basement of the house.

"Shiro sent us to speak with you sir. We apologize for the inconvenience." Man A spoke.
"My son is a fool. He took on the Black Fenix  knowing damn well he would have nothing to do with me any longer."
"Sir, we understand." Man B
"No you're not listening. The law of being the leader is fully understanding he had to abandon his heart and lead to the ultimate goal. Fool. Left his wife and children to continue on and cannot come back. He knows Kay is staying here. The Fenixs well-being is in his hands. He cannot run a gang without understanding this. He gave his soul to this and he will till his time is over."
"Please sir. Shiro is pleading you meet with him. He has no intentions of coming here and disturbing his daughters life." Man A

"Tell Shiro I will meet him in three days at the outskirts of Tokyo. He knows the place. The old meeting spot for the Black Fenix. You must leave now Kay must be on her way home. She cannot know about this. Leave"

I placed my AirPods in my ears turning on music to pretend that I wasn't ease dropping.

I cannot believe it. I haven't heard anything about my father since he left us all those years ago. Kyo and I had been really young when he left. I hadn't seen or heard from him since the day I watched him drive away.

Inside the kitchen I sang and danced pretending I had no clue grandfather was home.

"wa tatenai kara
Aite ga nande are hiyoranai nando nosaretemo akiramenai
Wasureru na wasureru na to ii kikase tsuzuketanoni"  -cry baby

"She's home leave." My grandfather demanded of these two men.
Grandfather rushed up the stairs and smiled at me.
"Hello my dear how was the evening?" I pulled out a airpod "hello grandfather, *sigh boy was it a bit tough. Mikey and Mitsuya along with Draken came to see me at work."
"Ah. I see, anything important?"
I could tell his tone was weary about being involved with them again.
"Just asking a favor of me that's all." I stepped to the stairs "I denied them"

I made my way to my room trying not to flip out.
But honestly my father is a gang member. One that's very deadly. The Black Fenixs are silent killers. They all look like business men but under all the layers is their tattoos repping their level within the gang. Well that's what I have heard at least. As far as I know grandfather had no tattoos so if he had once been apart of it he would have some wouldn't he?

I kept calling Kyo who was not answer my calls.

You son of a bitch, I thought as got sent to voicemail.

Me: what's the fucking point of having a phone if you don't answer!?
Kyo: I'm busy. What the hell is it?
Me: it's important! Im sure it's not that serious you can't answer your own sister!
Kyo: im on a date damnit.
Me: you're worthless you know. Getting your dick wet is not all that life is cut out for.
I found out shit about father! But enjoy your fucking date. 🙄

I tossed my phone on my bed as I rub my temples in annoyance. Worthless jackass. Now I heard a buzzing continuously from my brother. Also a second buzz was from Mitsuya.

-Kyo [[5 new text messages]]
-Kyo ((7 missed calls))
Takashi💜: hey?

Should I reply?

Me: hey.
Takashi💜: you busy?
Me: no not really.
Me: why?
Takashi: can I see you?
Takashi💜: please?
I let out a sigh, it's really hard sticking through this. I really wanted to just move on and get away from Toman and Valhalla. But now apparently my father is a gang leader for one of the biggest and secretive underground gangs. They're moves are so silent they say that they're not sure how many are even apart of the gang.

Takashi💜: please? I promise we won't see anyone else. You and me.
Me: meet me on the next block over. I don't want grandfather to know I'm going with you.
Me: wait are you picking me up or should I drive?
Takashi💜: I was going to pick you up. I'll be there in 10.