Tokyo Revengers 18

A couple days has gone by

A couple days has gone by. Well three days to be exact. Today was the day my grandfather was going to meet up with the leader of the Black Fenix, my father. I was pacing back and forth at the desk in the office of the junkyard. Today was also the day I needed to actually answer Mikeys favor of me. I did expect Mikey to show up at the yard today to get a answer so when I heard the bell go off I didn't bother looking. But to my shock it was Baji.

"Kay." He said as he pushed open the front door.
"Baji? What are you doing here?"
"You expecting someone else? Mitsuya ?" His tone was annoyed.

"No it's none of your business. Can I help you?"
"I've told you each time I've seen you, I want to talk. Can we just talk. Idiot."
"I can't go anywhere so I guess talk. What is it?"
"You can't be around. Not anymore."
"Hu? Around? Around who?"
"Toman, or anyone here. You should leave forget about Tokyo and go somewhere else."
"Baji I'm nearly 17 I can't just leave. I'm still in school and I'd have no where else to go."
"You don't understand. I heard the Black Fenix is coming and they mentioned you by name."
"Who asked for me?"
"Two men from the Black Fenix came around and they asked about you. They asked Kazutora and me"
"Why didn't he sell me out. He did try to kill me."

"Damnit you don't get it. He did it out of mercy! If Henma had anyone else do it you would have died. They didn't care if you weren't Toman Henma wanted the message to get across. Kazutora had to if not you'd be dead for sure"

His eyes looked so serious, he was gripping his shirt at how upset he had physically gotten.

"Baji. I don't understand."
"You don't need to. The Deadliest underground gang is looking for you. They know you by name and had a photo of you. It was of you when we where 7. I remember cause you had that stupid gap from missing a tooth when I threw the ball to hard at you and you hit your face."

I let out a laugh at the memory just because after that Mikey beat Baji up pretty badly after that. He told me he did it for me. So romantic. Just kidding.

"Oh I do remember that. But how would they have that?" Duh because my father was still around then! And my father is their leader. Does this mean they're looking for me to kill me or does he want to see me?

"Look I don't know, I don't know why they'd want anything to do with you either but you have to leave. I don't want you to die"
"I'm going to find them"
"What!!! Are you fucking stupid? You can't go and find them. Even if you do you won't come back alive!"

He stepped towards me and pulled me into him. Holding me tightly. "Please just listen. Things are getting really serious and people are going to die. There isn't anything to do about it now. Toman is fighting Valhalla and they're out for blood. With the Black Fenix involved to it's not even sure Toman or Valhalla will make it."

"They're not looking for you guys are they ?"