Tokyo Revengers 17

We drove up to a hilltop overlooking the city

We drove up to a hilltop overlooking the city. It was quit beautiful, the night sky and the lights from the city glowing. It was fresh out not to cold, and no longer hot out.

As we drove up the rode I pressed and held him tightly.
"Make sure you hold on to me" wrapping my arms around him it was just like all the times before.

Feeling his strong back against my front felt so good. He felt so good. I had missed him and holding onto him made me realize I can't stay away.

We sat in the grass. No one was saying anything but this time it was a comfortable silence. I leaned on his shoulder taking in the moment. He cupped my cheek with the same hand I was leaning on. We both let out comfortable sighs.

Suddenly he got a phone call.

*hello.

*yeah. I'm with Kay right now.

*is it - uhuh okay okay slow down. I'll be there.

He looked up at me.
"It was Takemichi."
"You have to go?"
"Yeah it's about Baji"
"Okay. Take me with you"
"What? Are you sure?"
"Do it. Hurry up. Let's go"

We got on the bike and we rushed to the meet up.
As we pulled up there he was Baji standing there.

"What is going on?"
"Kay!?" Baji had yelled to me.

"Baji what the hell are you doing here?"
"Kay you have to leave! You can't be seen here! Go!"
His voice was filled with panic and fear as Mitsuya and I continued moving forward.

"I can't just leave. Tell me what's happening." I demanded answers.
"You don't belong here anymore" Mikey voice was angry ,hurt.
"You need to leave Baji!" Draken said over the rest of us.

Baji scuffed at the two as he turned his attention back to me "please Kay, stop asking questions you have to go."

The sudden sound of sirens came through.
"Run!" Draken yelled.

As everyone got on their bikes and rushed away.

Mitsuya took me home.

The night was left very confusing and really strange.
He kissed me goodbye and watched me walk up to the front door.

Where I found Kyo sitting waiting for me.

"Where the hell have you been?"
"Out"
"You where ? with Mitsuya again weren't you?"
I made my way to the stairs "what's it to you? Didn't you have a date or something?"
"Tch! Don't start. Did you forget what happened being involved with Toman?"
"Your a complete idiot Kyo. Of course I didn't forget! Every time I hear a bike I flinch thinking it's Kazutora coming after me."
"Why the hell did you go out with Mitsuya then?"
"Because I love him!" I yell rushing into my bedroom slamming my door.

Holy crap I really admitted to loving him! I can't believe it! I love him?