Tokyo Revengers 6

That night I returned to the Sano's home

           That night I returned to the Sano's home. "I'm sorry for being such a inconvenience." I said to Mikey. "Don't say that, we wouldn't leave you to be alone. Shinichiro and Kyo where best friends he would never turn you away like that" I knew Mikey was right, Kyo and Shinochiro had been best friends practically since they both could walk so it isn't surprising that I'm extended some of that kindness.

I bow "thank you again for everything. I will go to my grandfathers tomorrow to see if I can stay with him." 

The rest of the guys went home. It was pretty late and well no one was going to get anything done by staying around. Emma took me into her room and set up a futon beside her bed for me. "It's not a lot but it's pretty comfy." She smiled.

"Thank you Emma." She turned to me and her face fell .
"Can I ask you a question?"
"Sure what is it?"
"Do you have a thing for Draken?"
"Huh!? Oh no no no. Don't get the wrong idea."
"I over heard the guys the other day. They said you think Draken is cute"
"I mean yes that is true. I do think he is cute. But I don't have romantic feelings towards him. I think a couple of the guys are cute. But none of them I'd date."
"You sure?"
Her face questioned me. Not sure she could believe that I just think they're cute without any true intentions.

"Absolutely. I love these guys I've known you guys for years and Baji. When Draken and Mitsuya came along it was like I've known them for years too. It isn't like that for Draken. I swear."
She let out a sigh of relief.
"I've been trying to get Draken to notice me for so long and no luck."
I could see it in her eyes. She felt defeated by this.
It doesn't seem like Draken is interested in anyone. I don't want to hurt her feelings by telling her that though. Since I've been around the guys he's not once made an effort towards the girls that do like him. Maybe he's just really focused on Toman.
"I wish I had a idea to help. I'm sorry. I don't even have enough courage to be more then friends towards any of the guys let alone my crush"
"Eeep! Who is it!? Since it's not Draken?!"

Her excitement was overwhelming. Why are you so thrilled to hear I have a crush?

I didn't have the nerve to admit to it.  I didn't even tell my friends.
"Is it Baji?"
"What!? No it's not Baji. I mean I wish it was he's been into me for awhile and how he came in and saved me it would be a cute love story."
Emma nodded her head "but who is it then!?" She was insistent.
I sighed "it's Mitsuya."  Just thinking of him got me to blush.

Emma looked at me surprised

Emma looked at me surprised. "I wouldn't have guessed Mitsuya."
"How come?"
"He doesn't seem like you're type. Honestly Draken Baji Mikey or even Kazutora. Seem more of who you'd like. Wild loud tough."
"Mitsuya is tough. But he's kind. He has such a soft side to him. And he doesn't hide it and he's not ashamed of it either. That's one of the reasons I like him so much."