Tokyo Revengers 10

The day of the funeral

The day of the funeral. There where so many people, people all in matching uniforms that had black dragons on it.
To be completely honest I knew he was the founder of the black dragons but knowing the gangs I happened to always be around never phased me. It never mattered, I guess I just didn't understand how big these gangs actually where.

Everyone took their turn paying their respects. Kyo and I went up together.
The black dragons knew who Kyo was. Apparently a lot of them had also gone to school with him and Shinochiro so he spent a lot of time talking with them. But while we where up there my brother tightly held on to my shoulder. Shaking as we paid our respects.

We bowed and walked to the right where the family sat. "I'm so sorry" we said
Emma looked up with red eyes and threw her arms around me. "It hurts so much" she cried out. As she sobbed Mikey couldn't hold back, he started to sob causing Kyo and I to cry.

"Please if you need anything let us know"
"I loved your brother. Shinochiro was my best friend. He was kind and caring, no matter the day he had, if I was hurting he was there for me." Kyo tightly held Mikey.

I then hugged Mikey. "Come to the shrine tonight at 10" Mikey whispered in my ear as we let go.

The funereal was over.

Kyo loosened his tie heading up the stairs. "I'm going to bed" he said as I sat at the kitchen table.
It was 8:30pm and I had planned on meeting Mikey like he asked.

I went up to shower and try to lose the sadness I felt from the funeral.
Shinochiro was amazing. He loved his siblings he was so kind to me. He saved me, protected me from Ray. He made sure I was okay once I was kicked out, always reminded Mikey to check on me after being at my grandfathers house.

"Shinochiro. Why why did Kazutora do this." I said in my hands

Buzz*

Takashi💜: hey..
me: Hey
Takashi💜: you alright?
Me: I mean, as good as I can be. You?
Takashi💜: same. Well anyways. Are you coming to the shrine tonight?
Me: yeah, I'll be there. I might have to sneak out. I didn't tell Kyo and I'm not sure he'll approve.
Takashi💜: I can pick you up.
Takashi💜: I can come now if your not busy?
Me: head over. I'm going to shower, the back door is unlocked once your here come to my room.
Takashi💜: I'm on my way. ☺️

I quickly showered so he wouldn't have to wait for me.
I approached my bedroom and I opened the door to find Takashi sitting on my bed flipping through a manga I had on the dresser.
He looked up to greet me but before he was able to his face flushed red.
"Your naked"
"I have a towel on"
"B-ut.."
he couldn't look up at me any longer.
"I'll step out."
I tugged on his shirt. "If you leave the room they'll know your in here right now just wait. You don't have to look at me if it makes you so uncomfortable."
He tried to relax but I could see how physically tense his body was. The blush on his face was so cute.

"Or."
"Or what?" He asked

" "Or what?" He asked