Tokyo Revengers 13

2005 -

2005 -

Summer vacation-

Leaving school for summer break felt so nice. As I was making my way home I heard a group of bikes from behind.

I tried to pay no mind to them.

I voice yelled out to me "oi Kay!"
I turn to see long black hair pulling next to me. "So where the hell have you been?"
"What's it to you Baji?"
"Hu!? Seriously what's your problem?"
"Tch, nothing why?"
"You have a shitty attitude that's why?"
"You need something Baji?"

He didn't bother responding. He hated the way I had been talking to him he hated what had happened he just wanted me to be okay.

The falling out I had happened like 6 weeks ago and I just kept away from Toman.

Valhalla and Toman had gotten into some really nasty issues and Valhalla took it out on me. I of course am not a member of Toman but I was connected to them so when Kazutora saw me he beat me up.

Which had really hurt not just physically. We had been friends until he killed Shinochiro. In the courtroom we had been there for him. We didn't want him to go to jail. It was thanks to Mikey he was even allowed out early.

Peh had given me up as a person they should hurt Toman with. Peh was right, they did along side trying to kill Draken they beat me senselessly. Henma didn't care if I was a female or not, what he cared about was hurting Toman and taking them down.

If it wasn't for that cry a baby new kid I wouldn't have made it. Takemichi saved Draken and he saved me too. His friends came to find me when Takemichi had called out for me. The magenta haired boy found me in a pool of my own blood. Kazutora whaled on me over and over again in the gut until I coughed up blood. When I crashed into the ground my vision was blurry and I was fading in and out of consciousness.

If I was found any later I probably wouldn't have made it.
Toman forgave. No Mikey forgave Peh for his faults but I, I felt differently. They put Tetta Kisaki in Pah place and I cut my ties with them.

During this Baji also betrayed Toman and that's when he continued to try and talk to me.

Two nights later, I was making my way home from the grocery store and I heard a bike again.
My heart started beating faster I still thought about Toman but now I thought about Valhalla coming after me again so it strikes a bit of fear within me.

"Oi!"
It was Baji again.

I carried my bags and tried to avoid him but he's persistent.

"Ay!? Fucking wait."
"What Baji?"
"What's with the fucking attitude?"
"Look Baji I don't have anything to speak to you about. I don't have anything to do with Toman anymore."
"What!? Why - I'm not asking about Toman."
"Well I don't want to deal with Valhalla either they nearly killed me. And by the looks of your jacket you're one of them."

He was speechless. He knew I had been hurt but he didn't want to believe they nearly killed me. That Kazutora did it.

"I just wanted to—"
" wanted to what Baji?" The fear I was feeling along with the hurt I felt I couldn't hold my tears back anymore.
"I don't want to be involved anymore Baji. I did nothing but support all of you. You go and betray Toman, Mikey! And Toman..betr—"

I gulped. Toman accepted Peh back after nearly killing Draken, me! It's Peh fault that they came after me.

Baji grabbed my writs and pulled me towards him causing my groceries to fall.
"Look at me damnit!"
I squeezed my eyes shut tightly almost preparing to be punched.
"What happened to you." He asked
"Just let me go please..."

"What's going on here!?" A stern voice could be heard from behind the struggle.
Baji looked up and I never once turn to face the voice.

"Tch

"Tch. Mikey. None of your business." He replied harshly.
"It looks like she doesn't want to talk Baji. Maybe you should leave"
Baji let go of me not before he let me know he just wants to talk.

Mitsuya walks up beside me and started to gather up my fallen groceries.
"You okay" that deep voice Draken spoke to me.
I nodded my head without looking at anyone.
I leaned down and stopped Mitsuya from picking up my things.
"I got it"

He longed for me. I hadn't replied to him in weeks. I avoided him at school and now he felt like he finally had the chance to at least talk to me.

"Please look at me" he begged.
"I have to go." I said walking away abandoning some of my groceries.

"Let her" Draken said to them. "It's not about making her understand where we came from it's about understanding her. She's hurt. Let her go"

Mitsuya watched until I was no longer visible. Then he just stood there staring at the place I once stood.

Draken placed his hand on his shoulder

Draken placed his hand on his shoulder. "You okay?"
His comfort caused Mitsuya eyes to water. He let out a sniff as he brushed the tears away.
"I just miss her"