Tokyo Revengers 15

It was 5pm and I'm working at the junkyard today

It was 5pm and I'm working at the junkyard today. Grandfather left for the evening he has some things to take care of he told me. It was just me and the two guys in the yard left.

I sat at the front with a fan blowing hot air in my face as I fanned myself as well. This weather is killing me.

From the entrance a bell went off alerting that someone had come onto the property. I saw four familiar faces. Mikey, Draken, Takemichi and Mitsuya. I groaned because I knew this was not going to be anything related to business in the sense of the junkyard.

Mikey pushed open the front door with his foot hands in his pockets. And greeted me with a huge smile.
"Kay!!!" He yelled with big bright eyes. I gave him a polite smile "hello, can I help you?"
"Cut the act will you?" The stern Draken voice. Assuming he thought I was mocking them or something.
"I'm working." I simply responded.

Takemichi stepped forward "Kay, can you just hear us out please?" He begged.
"I'm listening. I can't go anywhere I'm working. What is it?" I said my tone dropping.

"There is going to be a really big fight against Valhalla and we where—"
"YOU WANT ME TO BE APART OF THAT!!!!?"

I had lost my cool. How dare they come to my job and force a conversation from me and ask a favor. A favor to aid in their fight with the people who nearly killed me. I wanted nothing to do with Valhalla nothing to do with gangs again I just want to be left alone.

"We understand your feelings" Draken tried to speak.

"You understand!!!? Really. You took Peh back to Toman. You accepted him after he got you stabbed Draken. Kazutora nearly beat me to death. Valhalla wants me dead and it's because of Baji leaving cause of Kisaki being put in Pah place. I know I'm not a member but I've been here for Toman from the beginning! No one cared. Takemichi friends found me near death if not for that I'd be dead."

I had never told them any of this, I just stopped talking to them. I wanted to just cut the ties without anything else. It's just not worth the effort and here I was blowing up on them at my job.

"Please just leave. I don't see how I can help in your fight against Valhalla anyways. Clearly they're going to try and kill Mikey if not more then half of Toman so what would you like from me?"

"To use the yard to fight in."
"Excuse me!? This yard? The junkyard. My grandfathers junkyard!?"
My voice escaped me, I kept increasing my tone as I couldn't control my feelings any longer.

"Please Kay! Please." Mikey begged at me looking me in the eyes with his puppy dog face pouting. Draken approached me "I know you're angry I'm not asking you not to be. I am just asking you hear us out. We never wanted you to feel like we betrayed you"
"I have thought about what they've done to you for months. I've been asking Mitsuya to check on you and every time he tries he gets no answer. I haven't forgotten you. I never will"
Mikey child like tone went away and a very serious one came through.

"I saw Baji bothering you before and I came as fast as I could to make sure you where okay. My brother always made me check on you and I will continue to do so."

I took a seat as I just allowed them to speak this time. Exhaling softly.
"We're not expecting an answer today but maybe the end of the week."

Three of the four left me at the front desk. Mitsuya stood there in front of me contemplating his next move.

He took four steps towards me. Standing there he placed both of his hands on either sides of my head pinning me in place. Forcing me to look into his eyes all alone now.

"Ple-please.. go" I shakily say
He crashes his lips into mine, forcing my head to bend up at his pressing against the wall behind me. He pushes his tongue into my mouth sucking on it.

His hand placed on my neck pulling me closer.
"I love you" he said pulling away looking into my eyes.

You what? I asked. Completely shocked.
"I love you"he said again pushing our mouths together once more. My body was hot and I felt like I was nearly going to pass out.

"You can't mean that" I said to him trying to fight the urge to take him then and there.

"No I mean it!" He insisted "I love you Kay. I have been hurting since you left. Please come back. Come back to me."