Tokyo Revengers bonus

*******************

__________________________________

My skin felt the kiss of the sun as I opened my eyes.

"Well look it here

"Well look it here.. sleeping beauty is finally awake." Baji said with a smiled.

My heavy eyes opened to see six boys staring back at me.

"How come you're crying Kay?" Draken extended his hand to help me up.

"Is it because you had a nightmare? It's alright Kay Draken will make you feel better." Mikey yelled as he shoved us into each other.
Causing Draken and me to blush.

"Cut it out Mikey!" Baji yelled
"You like Kay Baji?" Kazutora raised his brow at him. Leaving the rest of the guys to go ooooooo Really loud.

Baji face flushed red as he yelled "nooooo! I don't like her! Just — just give her some space!"

Mitsuya stepped in front of me and wiped the tear falling on my cheek "you okay?" He asked

I was speechless.

Didn't I die? Isn't Baji dead? Kazutora too? Is this heaven?

"Well say something Kay?" Pah nudged me in the arm.

I sobbed out "I'm so happy to see you guys"

[we're 14 again]

__________________________________

I couldn't help it, I didn't have the heart to leave the story with that ending.

With the time travel ability Takemichi has he went back to save me causing a reset of my timeline. Turning it backwards to 2003 again.

I also am going to work on a second story continuing this new timeline Takemichi gave me. It's called Tokyo Revengers (the reset)

^^^^^^
* I have several chapters for the second story out just in case anyones interested. ❤️