Tokyo Revengers 19

Baji stood there in front of me as two black suv pulled into the junkyard

Baji stood there in front of me as two black suv pulled into the junkyard. Their sharp brakes caused us both to turn and look.

"Who the hell is—!"

The door crashed open as men in fancy black suits rushed inside the office.

"Kay!?" They yelled at me. Speechless and terrified I continued to watch almost as if in 3rd person. As Baji rushes me wrapping his arms around me trying to exit the back of the office. There had been a third car waiting in the back to grab me.

They pulled Baji off of me and flung him into the building with a thud he hit the wall.
"Baji!!!" I yell

"Kay you're father is requesting to see you." The men said shoving me into the black suv.

"Let go of me!—Baji" I yell extending my arm at him.

The men ignored my screams and had removed my phone from my pocket. "You can have this back later." They said as they continued to drive. I kept making a effort to escape the moving vehicle so much that the men with a last stitch effort to bring me to my father chloroformed me. The man next to me covered my mouth with a white handkerchief my eyes rolled as I collapsed in my seat.

"She's out." He said.

Baji pov

I woke up to find Kay was gone. Those fucking creeps took her.
I have to tell someone. I grabbed my phone and called Chifuyu.
"Baji!?"
"I can't explain but you need to tell Mikey that Kay has been kidnapped. By the Black Fenix!"
"What!? Why!?"
"Did you not fucking listen I can't explain. I have no clue!"
"Where are you!?"
"The junkyard"

_____________

When Mikey heard he sent out a sos to all the captains to meet at the shrine.

Baji stood there impatiently waiting. He could barely keep still he shifted his weight back and forth as everyone showed up. Bikes roaring could be heard from every direction meaning the gang was coming in full force.

Mikey spoke with Baji alone.
"What happened?" He asked angrily
"I went to the yard to see Kay. I wanted to warn her that Kazutora and I had been asked about her by two Black Fenix members. They showed us a picture of her when she was 7 right after the time I threw that ball and she lost a tooth."
Mikey looked at him and his face softened. Remembering that day when Baji "tossed" that ball at my face.
"Then?"
"Two black cars pulled in when I was talking to her and when I tried to grab her and leave from the back there was a third car who threw me into the wall and took her. Before I blacked out I heard something about her father."
"Her father? He abandoned her years ago. Shinochiro and Kyo had been maybe in middle school."
"Yeah I don't know. She seem to expect the Black Fenix though when I was telling her about them. But she didn't get the chance to explain."

Mikey stood in front of his Toman members and let out "Kay has been taken. Taken by the Black Fenix."
Everyone's eyes widened hearing the gangs name. Kisaki stepped forward "they have a meeting place slightly out of town"

Everyone focused on Kisaki.

How the hell does he know that?

"We can't just go knocking on their front door asking if we can see Kay either. They don't fight with their fits. They fight with guns and burying you in the ground or dumping you in the ocean. So what are we suppose to play rescue for just one girl?"

Kisaki was right. I am just one girl, why risk the lives of Toman to just save me? We're all in our teens how are they exactly going to save me from grown gang members? Who have the money and the means to hide and cover up their discretions.

Mikey and Baji gritted their teeth at Kisaki.
"What so we're going to do nothing?" Takemitchi asked.
"Sentence her to her death by leaving her to the Black Fenixs men and maybe she'll be spared by being their whore?" Mitsuya eyes watered as he pleaded

amongst the other Toman members they discussed their thoughts of abandoning me there. While some argued that I had been a important person to Toman. Mikey would do anything to save me and they'd do anything for Mikey which meant if it came down to it they would do anything they could to save me.

Suddenly a black suv pulled up right in front of the shrine.

"Ahhh this must be Toman." A man said as he exited the vehicle.

" A man said as he exited the vehicle