Love at first sight pt2

Ahh..." Jin moaned out as he sat down rubbing his back. "See! Lilly told Dada to take help from uncle..but dada said no" Lilly said scolding her father. Jin sighed pulling the little girl close to him, "well I should have rather sent you off to pdnim's house. Like he asked to." He said. "No but Lilly wanna be with Dada..." she said whining. Jin laughed as he hugged her. "Do you love Dada a lot?" He asked. "Lilly loves jinnie a lot!" She said exclaiming.

Jin smiled siting with his daughter. It's been a week since he came back to Korea, and now he was shifting his stuff to his apartment. Yes his brother said that he will help him out but jin said no. He didn't wanted to be trouble for him. And so he ended up shifting his own stuff, and getting a stiff back. He sat there trying to relax his tired body as Lilly sat on his laps, trying to listen his heart beat. When a ringing sound catches both of their attention. He sighed grabbing his phone from his back pocket. It was a text message, Lilly too looks in his phone. Hey hyung, this is namjoon, from your company. Just wanted to ask would you like to join us for dinner? Tonight. You can bring Lilly too! We would love to meet her. Jin read it over and over again.

"What Dada thinking? " Lilly asked. "Lilly wanna go dinner?" Jin asked Lilly nodded her head. "Then we will go to the dinner." Jin said kissing her forehead leaving a message. About an hour they were ready to go to the hotel. Soon they reached there. It was kind of fancy. It wasn't something new to Lilly or jin. They both had been to fancy restaurants. Lilly had her hand held in her father's. "Dada..." she asked. "Yeah sweetie?" He said. "Is it your date with those nice uncles?" She asked looking at her father. "Lilly! They aren't my date...we are just friends" Jin said blushing. "But dada red....that means Dada like those uncles. So those uncles gonna be lillys dad!" She said grinning.

"Ok enough. And you are not gonna say that infront of them understand? " Jin said glaring. "Yes" she said. Jin softens his expression knowing that she was smart and won't do it again. He smiles taking her along towards the table he saw the 6 men sitting and talking. "Hyung you are here!" Jungkook exclaimed excited getting up, in just a weeks time jungkook had somehow got attached with jin. Which was shocking because the maknea was . They all turned and said hi. Jin greeted them back. "Oh my Lilly you look so pretty!" Taehyung said getting up and reaching out towards the young girl. "Thankyou..taetae..." she said. Taehyung picked her up and sat with her.

It was just so natural Lilly taking up with all the 6 guys, so much that she just gave them each a nickname. For all 6 of them. Jin found it so mesmerizing. All these years, since her birth Jin had took Lilly wherever he had gone, because he had never ever trusted anyone else with her precious little girl. He had taken her everywhere. Every meet. And she too has met all the strangers that seokjin crossed his path through. But she had always been hesitant and shy. Just like seokjin she too is an introvert. Will definitely do the talking, won't make anyone feel uncomfortable around her, but seokjin always felt how scared, uncomfortable or awkward Lilly felt with people. But with these 6 boys, she just took so naturally. As if all of them had known her for years, as if she knew them for years.

As if these strangers were never meant to be strangers but lovers who's path have been straddled into each other's so bad that even if they want to leave each other they can not because they love each other so damn much that it will physically and emotionally hurt all of them. And all this happened in just 6 days of their arrival. Just 6 days and she grew so close to them, that it scared Jin. What if her heart breaks?

What if jin someday leaves this company? It will definitely hurt her. What if bangtan leave? It will also hurt her. But, somehow, he didn't let Lilly get away from them. Didn't blocked them from her life. Because somehow. Just somehow. He too, started to find this strange comfort in them. As if he was meant to be there. But then he felt the same way before Lilly was born. "Hyung?" He turned startled, looking around checking if Lilly was OK. "Yeah tae?" He said. Relived that lilly was alright with jungkook. "Hyung where were you lost! I wanted to ask...can I take Lilly for a walk? We will be back in 15 minutes. By then dinner will be here for sure" he said smiling. Jin smiled as he let Lilly go with taehyung. Weired, jin would have never let anyone take Lilly anywhere. But he trusted them.

"Soo...umm hyung...." yoongi began. Jin looked up, his soft black hair styled perfectly, soft blush visible on his cheeks. Yoongi blushed looking at him. "Yes yoongishi?" Yoongi blushed even more, yoongishi? That sounded even better than just yoongi. "Umm hyung, so. I know can be really personal but well, I asked that question what about your, girlfriend or wife." He asked. "Oh...oh yoongi...." Jin said. Should he tell them? "I dont have a wife.....or a girlfriend." He said. "Ohhh" jimin said. Yoongi was excited. He doesn't have a girlfriend. He is single. He still got a chance. "Umm...i know you guys must have questions about Lilly's mother. It's really weired. How everything happened honestly." Jin said.

"But the thing is that, before leaving Korea for further studies I had a real good friend of mine. He had a girlfriend. When I shifted to America, she called me said that he was abusing her, so I came back, got to know that his girlfriend was pregnant with his child, but he was not letting her go despite of abusing her. I helped her get out of him, she too wanted to abort the child but it was too late to abort and when we came back to America she gave birth to Lilly. But she said that she is not ready to take care of her, so I adopted Lilly as my own. And then she went on her own path. I have never told Lilly about her own mother or father because I don't really want her to know about her parents. So in short I have been her guardian for the past 4 years now." Jin said sighing. He can't belive himself. Something which he kept hidden from everyone even his own family he revealed to few strangers in just few days.

"You are not his guardian but her father." Namjoon said smiling looking at him. Jin smiled back assured that no one was going to take his Lilly away from him forcefully. They smiled and talked with each other as they ordered food, jin knowing Lilly loved chicken ordering the same for her. "Dada!" Jin turned to see his daughter all gleamed up and happy running towards him. "Hey munchkin..." Jin said picking her up. "Dada Lilly had lots of fun with tae...." she said. Jin smiled as he made her sit on his lap. They ate their dinner as they talked and listened to each other.

After dinner they were getting ready for bill when jimin asked Lilly, "did you had fun Lilly?" "Yes! This is the best date anyone has taken Dada to with Lilly!" She said. Jin chocked on his water as he said in between coughing, "Lilly!" Red from blushing. Bangtan themselves were a blushing mess but oh well they did thought it was a date too. "Well...we are really glad you both had a nice time with us. But will your Dada and you like to have another date.....with us?" Hoseok said looking down. "Yes I guess..." jin said red himself. Lilly just grinned. Yup they are gonna be her new Dads she knew.

Soon they were back home in their room as Lilly laid beside jin tiredness on verge of engulfing her in deep sleep. As jin hummed her a song, softly patting her. "Dada...." she said in hushed voice. "Yes sweetie?" Jin said in same voice. "We gonna go on other date with those new dads too right?" Lilly asked. "Oh Lilly....but, why not. We can go" Jin said smiling. Lilly smiled. Satisfied that her father too likes them. "Dada..." she said. "Yea" Jin said, "Lilly loves Dada a lot...." Lilly said. "Dada loves Lilly a lot too.." Jin said. Both of them were drifted off in deep sleep with a bright Dwan of future waiting for them.