Baby

He was late. How could he? Namjoon arranged this meeting for the soul purpose of discussing their upcoming schedule and how they must prepare for it. And he was late. Hadn't he informed each one of them like a week ago about this meeting he'd keep? Hadn't he specifically said no one must miss a thing? Hadn't he done it? Hadn't he? And yet. Yet he was late.

He shouldn't be mad at the person who is older than him. But he is mad. And even he knows! How mad he gets if any maknea is late for any meeting. How much he hates it. A minute late? Fine. 15 minutes? Cool. 30? OK in work prephas. But 4 hours. He was 4 hours late.

"You know he will come" yoongi said keeping a reassuring hand on his back. He didn't said anything, "he isnt late usually...prehaps so work?" Taehyung said. "Yup! Even he knew about the meeting a week ago." Jungkook said. "Probably he is on his way...you know these days traffic is terrible in seoul..." jimin said. "But its so unlikely of him being late" hoseok muttered.

Namjoon's frown turned into worry. Hoseok was right, he will never be late. Ever. He was a man of his word he will never not fulfill what he said. Even if it's extremely silly. He'd always do it. But then why did he broke his promise? Is something wrong? "You know what...let us start the meeting! We will give hyung the highlights of it!" Taehyung said smiling. Rest of them nodded smiling knowing seokjin will never be late and namjoon dosent like when people are late. Seokjin might definitely be busy with something.

"So" namjoon began his voice stern and deep, they knew he was annoyed. Yoongi texted seokjin about the meeting being started. But he was last online 7 hours ago. He must be quite busy. "As we know we have upcoming sets of concerts and grammys coming up. And we are going to perform as well, I quite just want an insight on the progress till now" namjoon said.

"Tae?" He said, "well..hyung I did talked to costume designers they will make sure that they aren't tight" taehyung said. Namjoon nodded, "Kook?" "Hyung I revised all the terms and conditions Grammy got for performance however they got few formalities which we must do before the awards...I think I might need to leave before you guys....I am planning next Saturday" jungkook said. Namjoon nodded, "jimin?"

"I have been working on scheduling and in touch with staff members for their status on same...so far everything looks good" jimin said smiling. Namjoon nodded. "Seok?" "I have looked up to the lyrics the collaborates have sent us and so far I don't see anything wrong with them..however since they are English.. I might need a bit help from you" hoseok said. Namjoon nodded, "I'll help you up" he said. "Yoongi hyung?" Namjoon said. Yoongi looked up, "oh..yeah status on concert Playlist and remixes of song. Well..me and seokjin hyung are working on that" yoongi said. "I know how far are you guys?" He asked,

"Well the concert setlist is completed! And almost all songs! You can hear the remixes when you got time just..." yoongi muttered, "just what?" Namjoon, "the...performance at Grammy..." yoongi said. "What about that?" "We...we still didn't do the performance remix" yoongi muttered. "What? Did I not tell both of you to finish it 3 weeks before our flights?" Namjoon said.

"Yes you did! But we had like....so many songs to remix at same time...it was a bi-" "they all are excuses hyung" namjoon said. "Am sorry namjoon..I understand we did got a little late..but..but honestly it was just because I fell sick so I was not there for few days and hyung had to do it all alone" yoongi said. "Speaking of him where is he?" Namjoon said his patience running low. "I..I texted him! He must have answered...you know he said that he had worked off on 70% of the remix and rest was under my hand he said he will bring it along with him" yoongi said pulling out his phone.

"Yeah joon...don't get so hyper...hyung is never late. Ok this time. But you know right he never is late." Hoseok said. "Yeah yeah cut it seok. I know" namjoon said irritated from them trying to defend 'jin hyung'. Hoseok sighed and sat in his place leaving a quick text to jin. Last online 8 hours ago. It's been already an hour? "Will someone please call Kim seokjin and inform him that he is needed here at once?" Namjoon said pinching his nose bridge, fuck hierarchy he cares less about calling seokjin as hyung and more on why the fuck is he late.