Leaked

"But.....but we got a right to!" Jungkook whined. Jin turned around, narrowing his eyes looking at jungkook for straight one minute. "I said no. So it means no. You need to wait till tomorrow." Jin said.  "But....hyungie I wanna listen to your new song........" jungkook said pouting and making his eyes big and innocent. He knew this melted all of his hyung's hearts and they will never say no to his too cute to resist face. So jin will agree and will let not only jungkook but also the other members listen to his new song before anyone else.

Jin sighed. "No means no. Good night" he said as he shutted off the door to his room. Jungkook's pouted face remained the same except a frown was added to it. It's been a whole damn month! They have been trying to pursue the eldest to let them listen to that song. Well it wasn't just the fact that jin was going to sing the main theme song for one of the big k drama but it was the fact that jin worked on the song all alone without the knowledge of any member getting to know and even recorded it and completed it. Without their knowledge. They themselves got to know when it was announced over the social networking site that Kim seokjin of bangtansonyeondan will be singing the main ost of the upcoming drama.

Namjoon had thought that the song was still left to be recorded, and that was when he had asked jin to let him produce the song. Well there was technically a competition between all of them regarding who should produce the song, namjoon was firm on his thoughts to produce because he had helped produce soo many songs for seokjin in past. Yoongi because yoongi believed that he was the best for producing ballads and hence he should be the one, hoseok belived that he would be the absolute choice considering how close the duo was to each other, but then the only person who had the experience to produce for an ost was taehyung, jungkook too was firm on his place regarding the same and so was jimin.

But before it could lead to production wars seokjin nonchalantly announced that he was done with the song already and that came down as a shock. "But you never told us anything!" Hoseok said. "Ahh...yes, I was busy...and then, you too were busy...soo it was best to not say anything." Jin said smiling apologetically. They were left stunned. How could he? Sure they can be possibly busy, but never ever so busy that they will not help either of them with a song! That was kinda their love language. But jin just denied that they felt bad.

But it was ok. Cause they can understand he didn't wanted to burden them out. They weren't quite upset about it, they were honestly surprised. Because all they wanted to do was hear him sing. Sounds silly, knowing he is with them 24/7 but they love it when he sings. They can fall head over hills for his voice. No, not just his voice but for him. And they got to hear the new song. Because they just want to know, whether the producer did justice to jin or not. If they didnt, they would still have a chance to produce the song for him.

"Ohh....that's nice........how about you let us hear it?" Hoseok said. Jin frowned. "Am sorry, I can't let you hear the song now. You need to wait till it officially releases." Jin said. "But..but....we are musician..." jungkook defended. "We are...am not dnying but you can't listen to it now...." Jin had told them smiling.

And that was when the pestering began litreally a month ago. "But....like you must have the audio in your phone?" Taehyung had once asked out of the blue, "well yes...." Jin had told him, "great so am gonna listen to it." He said as he grabbed Jin's phone from his hands. "Taehyung!" Jin exclaimed taking his phone back. "You can not!" He said taking his phone away. "But hyung that is unfair!" Taehyung had whined.

Truth being told jin would have let them hear the song, if it wasn't for the director who strictly told him to not play the song to anyone before it's release, even his own bandmates.  For director the song was just not a song, it was supposed to be an important part of the story, and it being leaked would mean his whole show going down the drain. Although jin reassured him that his members are the best people to keep a secret but no risk was to be taken.

And here they were a day before it's release trying to pursue him to let them listen to the song. "No never." Jin had said. "But....like....it won't hurt for just one listen...just one....we zip shut our mouths we don't speak a thing about it we forget about it...." yoongi said.  Jin smiled "still no...sorry buddy have a little patience" he said and left them in the living room.

And here they were in living room 9.30 in the evening. Sitting around the couch. Waiting for the stroke of midnight when it will finally be released. Hoseok was fidgety already. Although just like jin he too was an early sleeper. Asleep by 9 in evening, but today he is not taking a chance to miss the song which has become like an internal mystery among themselves. How does it sounds? What does it feels like? What's the concept? He had tried several times to peek in jin's studio to overcome his curiosity but all he got was "jjawa what are you doing?" To which he always had only one answer nothing was looking round for you...now I found you! And you are good.....bye!

He never succeeded to say the least. And he can not wait 2 more hour for the song to be finally released! "Ahhh I can not wait any longer!" Hoseok exclaimed. "Well....look, just few more hours and it's no more a mystery." Yoongi said. "But am sick of waiting already" hoseok whined. "We waited longer than that...." namjoon said. "Shut up the other day I saw you trynna sneak in his studio...." hoseok said. "Look, we are humans and our only problem is curiosity. Am just curious" namjoon said.

"So are we!" Jungkook said. "True! Why can't he let us listen to it before others......we do that with all of our songs..." jimin said. "Yes! " taehyung agreed. "Honestly I too can not wait anymore!" Yoongi said. "Hyung is asleep.......right?" Hoseok asked.

Jin woke up the next day. Stretching himself. He slept great. Now that's all anyone wants in life honestly. He was feeling good, so he picked his phone up, just to check whether the song released or not. He turned it on. He switched it off last night because he was nervous. So nervous that he swear he would have let them hear the song before the release just to get their honest opinion. But he stopped himself from doing so and thought it will be better to sleep off early and forget about it all.

There were ton of notifications on his phone, messages and weverse notifications from the members. He smiled opening weverse the first person was namjoon's comment on a fan's post, "oppa did you heard jin oppa's song?" It said. "I did and honestly it made me cry cause it's so good....." was namjoon's reply. Jin smiled. He was worrying for nothing then. Next was hoseok's moment on weverse, "damn the last part of the song got me crying..." he said. Jin smiled, well that was the whole point of the song. To make people cry.

He saw notifications from the director and the producer. He frowned opening it up, "seokjin why did you leaked the song to your members? We had to release it an hour early!" It was director's message. Jin frowned. Leaked? He never even played the audio even once infront of the boys. How can it be leaked? "Seokjin! The director will kill me....why did you made them listen to the song....if not why did you let them gush about it over sns" it was the producers message. He frowned even more. It must be an misunderstanding. All of it. It's not them because of whom the song leaked...it must be someone else...from staff.

He quickly opened the weverse checking the time of the posts and replies, 10.30 pm. But the song was about to release at midnight. So they were the once to leak the song.

An:-pt2? Or no pt2?