Between lines

An:-am not sure who was seokjins friend,  and technically am relying on internet (fan posts) so Mitchell hopes(the actor mentioned) necessarily not be seokjins childhood friend.

"Good morning!" Seokjin said, but got no reply from jimin who sat infront of him. "Oh come one chim....good morning!" Seokjin said in cheerful voice. But still didn't got any reply. "Joonie! Morning!" He said but neither namjoon replied nor taehyung who sat beside him. "Oh come on are you all gonna be mad at me for such a long time? But I said i am sorry." Jin said rolling his eyes. "You hid it from us!" Namjoon whined. "Oh come on...." Jin said walking off in kitchen.

Yoongi and hoseok were already in there while jungkook was trying to kick off the last bits of sleep. "Morning yoongi and hobi!" Jin said. But neither replied, jin sighed turning to Jungkook the only person who'd respond to him,"morning kookie?" He said. Jungkook opened his sleepy eyes, head rested against his hands. He opened his mouth, "jungkook..." hoseok said in his stern voice. And jungkook closed his mouth and went back to his daydreaming.

Jin let out a huff. He doesn't understands what is his fault? "Oh my god! For sake of lord! What did I do wrong? Ok I agree I didn't told you all before but it doesn't matters...." seokjin whined out standing between the kitchen and living room.

"It matters hyung! You didn't told us that you have lived in Australia for 2 years! We never knew!" Namjoon said. "Come on what's intresting in that! I was just an exchange student! Plus my dad had lots of work in Australia during that time so he used to visit often so it's not like it mattred...I lived for like 2 years and I don't even remeber those 2 years!" Jin said. "But you got a firend! No a best friend from Australia! What you call that!" Hoseok said. "Oh my god...come on all of us got friends...taehyung got so many friends..." Jin said pointing out.

"Bu...but you all know about them!" Taehyung said. "I have never met those co actors of your drama" yoongi said. "BUT!" Taehyung began
"You know the names and know how they look, in case of jin hyung he didn't even said that dudes name nor did he ever mentioned him and he just popped up one day all of a sudden!" he said.

"Look I didn't thought it was anything worth mention able." Seokjin said. "He was your roommate....you didn't told me you had roommates other than me..." yoongi said (with a hint of drama) "I...yoongi stop acting like my boyfriend." Seokjin said rolling his eyes, "Ofcourse I had other roommates, he was my roommate in Australia, after that Ken was my roommate for so many years....like litreally....and then for few days it was that trainee who was with us...and after that it was you guys!" Jin said.

"Hyung you didn't told us about your ex either..." jimin mumbled. "Can I even call her as an ex? we were 12! We didn't knew what it meant to date....we just went out together few times and that was it! She found a guy she liked and we moved on" Jin said. "Going out with people is a date hyung..." jimin said with a pout. "Oh my god why are you guys acting like my boyfriends..." Jin said rolling his eyes. "We are...." hoseok said. "What?" Jin asked. "We are....like your protective....boyfriends." hoseok said. "More like overprotective" Jin said. "Everyone is a little possessive in relationship.." namjoon said. "Aww is baby jealous?" Jin said mushing out namjoons cheeks a bit.

"N...no...no not exactly jealous..." yoongi said. "The what are you?" Jin asked rolling his eyes. "Jealous..." jungkook mumbled yawning a bit. "See kids always tell the truth!" Jin said.

But what was the commotions about? Why were they "jealous"? Apparently few hours ago,

(The previous day)

"Oh my god...they got free food!" Hoseok mumbled. "Man gonna stuff myself up" taehyung said. "Whatever you all do, do not embarrasse me" namjoon said. "Come on hyung we won't we are adults" jimin said. "Yeah watch one of you get excited over lobsters." Namjoon mumbled. "Oh my god! Hyungs they got lobsters!" Jungkook exclaimed in glee. "See what I said?" Namjoon said. "Sometimes you act like you are our dad" jimin said. "If yall ready to act like my kids then am ready to be your dad" namjoon said.