The Deal

(Before we start I want to thank KadenR24

for giving me some ideas for this book and letting me use a few moments for his Metal gear book. I recommend that you go and check them out.)

The camera opens up to Snake and Wolf both on a motorcycle in the rain. They both turn them off and get off the bikes. Snake lights a cigar and Wolf just looks to the sky. With her bright green right eye and her dull grayish green left eye. She has a burn scar on the left side of her face.

 She has a burn scar on the left side of her face

(Wolf's scar but on the left side of her face.)

She then puts her long bright red hair into a ponytail. She then takes out a red bandana and puts it on her head. The front of the badana has a red petal sewed onto it. Snake tries to light his cigar but his light won't light and he gets mad and slams a sign that says "Militaires Sans Frontieres" which stands for Soldiers without borders. Wolf pulls out her lighter.

 Wolf pulls out her lighter

(Wolf's lighter.)

She then walks over to snake and lights his cigar. He nods to her and they walk down to the beach.

November 4, 1974 15:42
Barranquilla Cost, Colombia.

The camera moves to show soldiers sparring with each other. Snake and Wolf keep walking down. Snake takes off his shirt. One of the soldiers notice them. It was a combat medic that Snake and Wolf found. They have both trained him personally a little bit.

Soldier:"Boss! Major!" *He runs up to them. Snake takes the cigar out of his mouth and hands it to Wolf.*

She takes the cigar and puts it in her mouth.

Soldier:"Hey, Boss, Wanna go around?"

He and Snake start a CQC match. Wolf goes over and watches the other soldiers. Then one of the soldiers speak up.

Soldier:"Look alive, ladies! The Boss and Major are gonna join us!" *Wolf takes off her shirt. She is now only in pants and bra.*