Travel To The Base

(Short chapter)

Kaz:*Radio* "Snake, Wolf, the Peace Walker platform and AI have been shipped to the final testing base. Once assembled, it's only a matter of time before they launch the nukes. Hurry!"

Chapter 3:
A Nation Reborn

The camera opens up to Snake and Wolf on The Boss's horse. Snake is at the front. 

Kaz:*Radio* "How's the horse doing?"

Snake:*Radio* "Not too bad. You'd never know he was over 20 years old."

Kaz:*Radio* "He was HERS, after all."

Snake:*Radio* "Seems like some part of her became a part of him."

The arrive on a cliff overlooking a mine base. 

November 21, 1974 Costa Rica
      Mine Base, Eastern Heredia

Huey:*Radio* "The platform and the cerebral AI are supposed to be assembled at an UNDERGROUND BASE disguised as a mine. If my guess is right, both of them have already arrived and are being readied for final testing. Destroying the platform will be difficult. I suggest getting up close and DESTROYING the AI instead. Whatever you two do, I'm begging you, don't let my PEACE WALKER launch a nuke. Hurry, SNAKE! WOLF!"

Snake turns the horse around the they head down to the mine.

Kaz:*Radio* "Peace Walker's in a base due west of your current position. Move out!"

Snake and Wolf head down a path and they spot a couple guards. Wolf shoots them with her MK22, knocking them out. She goes up and fultons them. They keep going down the path and find a prisoner and fulton them. Snake shoots a guard on a roof. Wolf climbs up a ladder and finds a prisoner on a roof and she extracts them. Snake takes out a guard and fultons them too. They move on.

Mining Pit

They run down the path to the mining pit. The Peace Walker is being transported down into the place by a platform moving down. Snake and Wolf run to it but don't get their fast enough. They stop running and suddenly a drone pops up and spots them. It starts to beep and it flies away. Across the pit a door opens and a couple of snipers walk out. Snake and Wolf ready their weapons.

TO BE CONTINUED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                     10-11-2021

                                                                           355 Words.