Search....Again.

(Super short.)

Miller:*Com*"Bad news, Snake, Wolf. Zadornov's on the loose."

Snake:*Com*"What, again." *Wolf is heard groaning.* 

Miller:*Com*"It's funny. We took away his prosthetic and did a full body check. We even increased the guard."

Wolf:*Com*"Think he had help?"

Miller:*Com*"Impossible. Anyway, I'm adding a new mission. Locate and recover Zadornov!"

---------------

Miller:*Com* "Snake, Wolf, Zadornov's disappeared from his cell again. Find him!"

The camera opens up to Snake and Wolf taking cover behind a fallen log. 

Miller:*Com*"Find Zadornov and bring him back here with Fulton recovery."

Wolf sneaks behind a soldier and knocks him out and fultons him. Then Snake and Wolf sneak their way to the next area.

Puerto del Alba

Snake and Wolf sneak their way around to the left side of the area and Snake takes a guard out and fultons him. The Wolf and Snake make their way up to the building and find Zadornov and Snake shoots him with his Mk 22, knocking him out and he fultons him. 

Then Snake and Wolf head down the stairs and fulton themselves.

Miller:*Com*"Mission complete! Great job."

------

Snake:*Com*"Kaz, We caught Zadornov."

Zadornov:*Com*"I-impossible! I thought I'd made it..."

Wolf:*Com*"You can't hide from the Wolf."

Miller:*Com*"Acknowledged. And appreciated.

-----

Miller:*Com*"Snake, Wolf, I got another report from the R&D team. They've finished converting Mother Base into a hex plant. MSF's capabilities are across the board, too. Our combat team's contracts keep increasing. We're seeing action on a daily basis, and we're raking in ton of GMP. Now this is how a business is supposed to look. At this rate, the sky's the limit. We're just getting started, Snake, Wolf. Keep up the great work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11-27-2021

277 words.