The Rebels

The camera opens up to Snake and Wolf talking through a stolen radio. 

Kaz:*Radio*"Snake, I rigged that radio so you can contact our young lady friend Paz."

Snake:*Radio*"Is she OK?"

Kaz:*Radio*"No need to worry. She's tougher than you think..."

Wolf:*Radio.* "She's still just a kid."

Kaz:*Radio*"Which is exactly why she could be an effective source of information. Besides, that little ángel de la paz is the one who gave us the mission, right?"

Snake:*Radio*"....I guess."

Kaz:*Radio*"I'll put her on."

Paz:*Radio*"Snake...Wolf..."

Snake:"Paz. Where are you?"

Paz:"Ciudad Colón. A school. The teacher told me to stay here until things quiet down."

Wolf:*Radio.* "Teacher? Oh, him, He's... Yeah, that's probably good advice."

Paz:*Radio*"Si. He has a radio in his room, so we can talk anytime."

Snake:*Radio.* "...Pretty fancy for a teacher."

Paz:*Radio*"Both of you promise me, That you'll bring back peace. And..."

Snake:*Radio.* "I know. I'll contact you if I find your friend."

Paz:*Radio*"Thank you, you two, if you need to know about Costa Rica - the geography, the climate, the wildlife, anything - just ask me. I know about its history and laws, too. We learned it all in school."

Wolf:*Radio* "Got it. We have a question. We'll ask."

Paz:*Radio.* "...I, uh..."

Snake:*Radio.* "What?"

Paz:*Radio.* "In school I also learned that peace is an unnatural state for human society. And that war is a constant threat to our relationships with other."

Snake:*Radio.* "That's right."

Paz:*Radio*"So, to achieve peace, we have to create it ourselves. Crying about it won't bring is about, or make it last. Each one of us must go and seek it out."

Wolf:*Radio* "You won't find it without making sacrifices. No offense, But we don't know what peace is. At Least I don't anymore."

Snake:*Radio*"I never felt what it's like. Never even been interested in it."

Paz:*Radio* "Snake..? Wolf...?"

Snake:*Radio*"Ah, sorry. Listen Paz, I think your ideas are... admirable, and I hope they turn out to be right."

Paz:"Yeah, me too."

Wolf:*Radio* "Peace is in your name. Who better to help bring it back?"

Paz:*Radio* "Thanks, you two. I will be here whenever either of you need me. See you later."

Kaz:*Radio*"Guys, use your radio to call people. But stay alert. You're in the middle of a mission, and can't afford to let your guard down."

Snake/Wolf:"*Radio*Got it."

Kaz:*Radio* "Need to know more about Costa Rica? Paz can help you out."

Snake:*Radio*"Good to know."

Kaz:*Radio* "We'll follow their transport route. That should take us straight to their main base."

Snake:*Radio*"From what I've seen, it looks like nukes."

Kaz:*Radio*"Agreed. The key thing now is to confirm whether those 'spears' really are what we think they are, and if so, why they're here."

Wolf:*Radio*"Follow the transport route, find the nukes."