Towards The Lab

Kaz:*Radio* "Snake, Wolf, Infiltrate Dr. Strangelove's research lab and either deactivate or destroy the AI. The lab's built into some ancient ruins, so find those first!"

The camera opens up to Wolf putting the M60 she used on her back and Reloading her Mk 22. She feels a slight pain in her left leg and she looks down to see the new bandage she put on in the river a little bloody now. She ignores the pain. She looks so Snake and he nods. They move onto the next area.

Selva de la Muerte: Bottom of Cliff

They get to the next area and they sneak behind some ruined walls.

Kaz:*Radio* "Some scouts are really hard to spot Because they use grass or dirt to camouflage themselves. This will make it a little harder for you to smell them. They will blend right in with the natural surroundings."

Snake and Wolf slowly creep their way through the ruins.

Kaz:*Radio* "Snipers and laser sights are a deadly combination..."

They slowly move up some stairs and onto the next area.

Selva de la Muerte: Top of Cliff

Snake and Wolf move along the left side of the area. Sneaking past a guy and finding a prisoner. Snake fultons them. They keep going and make it through without alerting the enemies. They move to the next area.

Ruinas de Xochiquetzal

They make it to the next area and they hear some bird calls. Snake readies his assault rifle. They spot someone under a tree. 

Snake:"...Hey."

Girl:"Ah, Tu M'as trouvée! Crest moi le loup!"

(You found Me! I'm the wolf!)

They crouch next to her.

Wolf:"French..."

Snake:"Fini de Jouer A cache-cache. Dis-moi qui tu es.

(No more playing hide and seek. Tell me who you are)

Girl:"Please, Do not kill me..."

Wolf:"You're no soldier.."

Girl:"I am a tourist.."

Snake:"What's your name?"

Girl:"Please."

Wolf:"What are you doing here?"

Girl:"CECILE COSIMA CAMINADES. You're both not one of those soldiers? Please, lower your gun... Who are you two?"

Snake:"I'm... an ornithologist." *Wolf gives him a why face.*

Wolf:*Clears her throat.* "I'm a photographer." 

Cécile:*Looks to Snake.* "A poacher?!"

Snake:"These guns are for self-defense. We're looking for... That one rare bird... in Costa Rica."

Cécile:"Which one? The Quetzal?"

Snake:"Right, The Quetzal."

Wolf:"They're rare, But they're not covered under the Washington treaty."