The AI Pod

Kaz:*Radio* "Snake, Wolf, to gain access to the lab you'll need an ID card. You can get one from a guard in an orange jacket stationed in an area where you can hear quetzals singing. To get the ID card from the soldier, do a body check. You've both got to get inside that lab before the AI gets shipped out, Get a move on!"

The camera opens up to Snake and Wolf moving through some ruins.

Kaz:*Radio* "There's supposed to be a quetzal singing close to where your target is located. Keep your ears open."

Snake and Wolf slowly move through the ruins taking out some guards and fultoning them. They come across a prisoner and they fulton them too. They move to the next area.

Selve de la Muerte: Top of Cliff

Kaz:*Radio* "Once you know which soldier has the ID card, do a body check. To do a body check, first knock the soldier out or put him to sleep. Or hold him up - that works too."

Snake and Wolf go through out the area knocking out the soldiers and checking their bodies, also fultoning them. Then they move to the next area.

Selva de la Muerta: Bottom of Cliff

They move through the area taking out soldiers and fultoning them. Still no ID card. They continue onto the next area.

Catarata de la Muerta

They get to the next area and quickly move through it. 

Selva de la Leche: Hillside

They get there and take out guards and they spot a soldier wearing a orange vest. They knocking him out and search him and find the ID card. They take it and fulton him. They head back to the lab.

Later.

Snake and Wolf are back at the door and Snake swipes the card. It works and the door opens up. 

Kaz:*Radio* "Excellent, it's open."

They head through the door and make their way to the lab. After some walking a horse walks in front of them.

Snake:"What...It can't be.."

Wolf:"The boss's horse?"

The horse rubs its snout on Snake hand. Then a voice speaks up.

Strangelove:"Looks like death wasn't ready for you yet."

They aim their guns forward. 

Snake:"Boss..?"

Strangelove:"And who might you two be?"

Wolf:"You.. DOCTOR STRANGELOVE, I presume."

 Strangelove:"...I've been waiting, Snake, Wolf. YES, WAITING WITHOUT JOY OR PLEASURE... Waiting for the ones I DESPISE!"

Snake and Wolf aim their guns at her.

Snake:"DON'T MOVE."

Strangelove:"'Don't move'.. You men and your guns all say the same thing. I suppose you're here to destroy my RESEARCH..." *She looks to Snake.* "Yes, I know just as I know what you did 10 years ago. Go on, kill me like you killed her. Kill me like you killed The Boss." *Snake sweats.* "KILL ME!"

Wolf narrows her eyes at her.

Snake:"What exactly do you..?"

Strangelove:"COME ON, SNAKE! Or should I say, BIG BOSS that filthy title given you as reward for murder.. Do you still wear it with pride? You chose a shadowy 'country' over the mentor who made you what you are. You brought despair to good soldiers everywhere. You used the pretext of a mission to kill a true hero. Is that what you call loyalty? ANSWER ME!"