Cocoon

Kaz:*Radio* "Snake! Wolf! That's Huey's unmanned weapon - the Cocoon! Put it out of commission!"

The camera opens up too Snake and Wolf readying their weapons. As the cocoon drives up to them.

Kaz:*Radio*"Get rid of the cocoon! If anybody can handle something this big. It's you two, Boss! Major!"

Snake pulls out his LAW and Wolf pulls out her MG. They both shoot at the Pod.

Cocoon:"Main cannon loaded."

Kaz:"Get out of there! Run! Hiding won't do anything against a gun like that!"

Snake and Wolf run away as the Cocoon's main cannon shoots at them. A missile flies past and nearly hits Wolf. They run up a path.

Kaz:*Radio* "You're gonna want to take out that weapon before jumping on."

Snake and Wolf aim their MGs at the AI Pod and they shoot at it. After a few seconds of shooting it the Cocoon turns towards them. 

Cocoon:"Commencing area attack!"

The Cocoon launches mines up in the sky and as they fall and hit the ground they explode. Snake and Wolf shoot at the Pod. Snake then pulls out his LAW and shoots at the pod hitting it.

Cocoon:"MIssile targets acquired."

Kaz:*Radio* "They've got a lock on you two! Move it!"

Snake and Wolf run in separate directions. They both dodge missiles as they land behind them.

After a while of shooting the AI pod and dodging the Cocoon attacks and Wolf signing along with the Pods song. Snake and Wolf are on top of the Cocoon and are shooting the Pod. And the cocoon malfunctions and stops moving. 

Kaz:*Radio* "Attack the AI pod to destroy its hatch! It's the cylindrical structure!"

Snake and Wolf shoot the hatch open and climb in.

The Pod reactivates as they get in. Snake and Wolf goes around the center and take out as many memory boards as they can. After a while the leave the AI pod and it flies off. Snake and Wolf look over to the door to see its unlocked now and they go through it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10-16-2021

326 words