Mi-24A Chopper Battle

(Short chapter.)

Kaz:*Radio* "Snake! Wolf! That's a Hind! You've got to take it out somehow! Either neutralize the soldiers or bring down the chopper! Good luck!"

The camera opens up to Wolf tightening her bandana.

Wolf:"Snake, Let's go!"

They ready their weapons. 

Kaz:*Radio* "eliminate that squadron, Snake! Wolf!"

Snake and Wolf hide behind a rock and some trees and shoot the four soldiers with their Mk22.  After a few seconds they all get knocked out. They go up and fulton them. The Hind files above them then looks for them. They hide behind a rock.

Pilot:"Backup units, Deploy now!"

More soldiers come out of the hind. Snake and Wolf shoot them as they come out and after a while their all knocked out. They fulton them too. They hide as the hind searches for them. The hind starts to randomly shoot the area. Then it drops of more soldiers and both of them shoot the soldiers as they jump out. They wait for them to get knocked out and they fulton them.  Then Wolf grabs an M60 a soldier had and starts to shoot the hind. It drops off more soldiers and snake shoots them. They look for them but get knocked out and Snake fultons them.

Wolf:"How many soldiers does the hind carry."

The hind starts to shoot missiles at them. They both dodge. Wolf shoots the with her M60. She aims for a fuel tank and it explodes.

Kaz:*Radio* "All right, you hit the fuel tank! They won't be going anywhere for awhile."

Wolf starts to shoot the other fuel tank and it explodes but the hind is still up.

Kaz:*Radio*"So much for that tatic. You'll both just have to attack the thing directly."

Snake goes over and also grabs an M60 a soldier had. They both reload their guns. The hind fires a missile at them and they dodge it. Then they start to Shoot the hind. They shoot the glass up and the commander sticks his head out the window and they shoot him with their MK 22's. He gets knocked out. The hind lands near the edge of the cliff.

Kaz:*Radio* "That takes care of their leader. Recover him, and it's mission complete."

Snake and Wolf go up and fulton the leader.

Later.

Kaz:*Radio* "I got a report in from the R&D team. They've finished pans for a nw hex-type plant. And today they're gonna start construction on the first block. Can't wait to finally say goodbye to this scrap heap. Only thing is, we don't have nearly enough GMP. We'll need to recruit more soldiers to get more GMP. You two know what to do."

Kaz:*Radio* "Boss, Major, I'm starting to wonder if recruiting soldiers with the Fulton isn't a little... heavy-handed?"

Snake:*Radio* "I already don't like where this is going..."

Kaz:*Radio* "I think the voluntary approach could be more pragmatic. Technically we're not a corporate entity, but at our size that's not too far from the truth. We can't keep using guerilla tactics to find new blood. To search for volunteers, select 'RECRUIT' from the menu. Or, select 'Trade' to exchange soldiers with other mercenary units."

Wolf:*Radio*"Yeah, Provided we got the friends for that."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                             10-08-2021