Chapter 5

His eyes continued to stay on mine. He didn't blink, not even once.
There weren't any angel emotions on this guy's face. Everything seemed so cold about him. And for some reason this made him appear even more dangerous.
Why didn't he attack me!? Instead he was only staring at me. As he was trying to find something out.
A crease was forming on his forehead and he narrowed his eyes.
"What is he trying to do???"
He looked at me like I was a puzzle to solve, but just couldn't figure it out.

Suddenly a deep voice said:
"What are you?"
Me?? Did he seriously just ask what I was?
That's my freaking question!
I tried to say something, I wanted to scream at him. But nothing came out. My whole body was in shock, I couldn't move a single muscle.
This guy was way too intimidating.
Suddenly he took another step at me. And out of nowhere my brain snapped and I was able to move again. There was only one thing to do now.
And that was to RUN. So I ran away from him.
I could feel his stare in my back but you luck, he didn't follow.

After I found my car, I tried as best as possible to concentrate on driving. If not I would have been in a very mental state. After some time I finally got home.
"LIZ!!
Where the hell have you been???" Mom asked me.
She was freaking out, but I had to handle my situations.
"Hey mom!!" I said like nothing happened.
"Answer my question?" Mom ordered.
How was I supposed to explain this? She would put me in a mental hospital. Fuck, I would put myself in mental hospital. I had to make something up.
And the best way to tell a lie, is to just slightly change parts of the truth.
"You know me…" I said.
"Yes I do know you.
That still doesn't answer my questions." Mom said angrily.
"Oh, uhm… well…
I slipped on a banana peel.
So my leg hurt and I had to take a break to rest." I made my excuse.
"You sleeped on a banana peel?" She said,
"Yes." I replied.
"Are you serious?" She asked me again.
"Yes…
So there is that. I'm pretty tired.
Can I go to bed now?
I have School tomorrow, so I have to get up early" I answered.
"Eh… yes of course." Mom said.
"Good night." I greeted.

Then I went to my room.
"Did I seriously just see A VAMPIRE???"
No, that wasn't possible. Vampires don't exist. At least that's what I thought. My mind must had played a trick on me.
Right, I hit my head on the floor.
But that didn't explain what had happened before the fall. I had to pull myself together.
School would start tomorrow. And I wasn't going to ruin it just because I turned crazy. So I went to sleep.

            - To Be Continued -