Chapter 22

Ian was driving me home.
"Don't you wanna thank me again?" Ian asked me.
"No." I answered.
"You know you wouldn't have had the balls to take off your clothes." Ian said.
"How would you know?" I asked.
"You're not the type for something like that." Ian said in his mean voice.
"You're always making these assumptions about me without knowing anything at all!" I said.
"Am I wrong though?" Ian asked me.
"You are." I replied.
"So, you would've taken your shirt off?" Ian asked.
"No…" I was thinking.
"Yes." I replied.
"Bullshit." Ian said.
"Stop acting like you know it all! You don't know anything about me. And you don't even care the least about me!" I said angrily.
"I don't care about you?" Ian asked in a low voice.
"Yes, Ian!
Otherwise you wouldn't treat me like I'm some kind of disease!" I said angrily.
I was so angry. So angry I wanted to cry. But not in front of him.
"Liz, I…" Ian said.
"NO!
Please don't say anything." I said and we both got silent.

I reached home. I was trying to sleep. Suddenly I heard a noise. When I got up and saw it was Ian in my room.
"Liz." Ian called me.
"Ahhhh!!!" I screamed in shock.
"Calm down!
Your mom is sleeping." Ian said.
"Am I dreaming?" I freaked out.
"You're not." Ian replied.
This was not a dream. It was real.
"That's not possible…" I said.
"I'm here so it is possible." Ian replied
"How the hell did you get in here?" I asked Ian surprisingly.
"Through the window." Ian answered.
"But that's… too high!?" I said.
"I climbed the trees." Ian replied.
"Why are you even here?!" I asked him.
"I wanted to apologize." Ian said.
"Say what?" I said.
"What you said in the car…
It's not true. And I don't want you to think that it is." Ian replied with a deep voice.
"Your behaviour shows differently." I said.
"I know. But you need to trust me that I have my reasons." Ian replied.
"That's making a lot of things better." I said.
"I don't think of you as some disease. It's more like the opposite." Ian said with his serious expressions.
"I don't get that." I said.
"Being around you makes me feel… weak. And I don't wanna feel weak. I'm not used to it.
Liz, you make me wanna lose control." Ian replied.
"Uhmm…" I said.
Ian looked so vulnerable at this moment. His eyes were puzzled, confused. He was struggling with himself. I didn't think about my next move, I just felt like I had to. I went near him.
"Don't. Liz… please, don't come closer. You're not safe with me." Ian said with a deep voice.
"I don't care." I replied.
And I went very close to him. We both lost our control.
"Fuck it!" Ian said and held me tight.
And everything was happening so fast in this moment. His lips were on mine, kissing so hard. I didn't expect him to actually give in. This whole scenario reminded me so much of the dream I had. But boy did it feel different. And then I dreamt that Ian was a good kisser. But the real Ian had no competition. Real Ian played at a completely different level. My confusion on if this was a dream or reality was swiped away by his touches. No dream could make you feel this way… trust me.

He held me so close to his body, almost as if he was scared, I would run away. His arms were firmly wrapped around my waist. I could feel the amount of strength in them. He made me feel so small and soft in his embrace. Which I was. In the blink of an eye he had put me on my bed and was right on top of me. It was like I weighed nothing for him.
"Liz…" He whispered my name with his deep seductive voice.
"Shit…" I was thinking.
He looked at me with that mysterious look. Like he was controlling himself.
"Don't look like that." I said to Ian.
Ian took off my shirt. I was scared that he wouldn't like what he saw. Yeah, I was an insecure bitch. But fact is that it has never been like this before. I did make out with other guys, but it had always stopped before clothes were taken off. And now that this guy was Ian King really didn't make things easier. He literally looked like a superior human species with his god-like face. And don't even let me begin with his body… I couldn't help but be insecure.
"Liz, don't hide from me. You're…" Ian said with a soft voice.
Ian gulped. His stare was answered enough. He finally took off his shirt, displaying his endless amount of muscles. Now it was my time to gulp. My hand automatically went in to touch him. I felt his body flinch for a second when my fingertips were on his torso. Ian took a deep breath. Ian was nervous. How could someone like him be nervous? It didn't make sense to me.
His lips were on mine again. Even harder than before. I wanted to fully give myself into his touches, but a little warning was ringing in the back of my mind. In my dreams when his eyes turned red, fangs appeared and came closer. But nothing happened. Well much happened… but not the things I feared of happening. Although… One thing that didn't happen in my dream did actually happen and I didn't know what was worse.
That's when Ian's phone started ringing again and again.
"Fuck." Ian said.
"Is it important?" I asked him.
"I wish I could say no." Ian said.
"Who is it?" I asked.
"An acquaintance of mine." Ian replied.
He didn't say anything else which made clear he didn't wanna talk about it.
"You have to leave?" I asked.
"I do.
But trust me I don't want to. Really don't want to." Ian said.
Then we both got dressed.
"Will you be in school tomorrow?" I asked Ian.
"Are you that eager to see me again?" Ian asked me with his flirty voice.
"I'm NOT!" I said.
"Obviously. I'll be there." Ian said with a teasing smirk on his face, before he turned his back on me and left my room.
"That was getting dangerous…
I have to put on a better front or else he's gonna tease me again." I was thinking.

- To Be Continued -