Chapter 40

In our next class, I sat next to Jack.
"Before we begin with the lesson, let me introduce you to your new classmate. Miss. Solano." Mr. George said.
That's when Kate came inside the class.
"Finally, a hot girl." A boy inside the class said.
"As if Ian wasn't enough, but now there's this other pretty dude too." Other boy said.
"Looks like the world is in balance again." Other boy said.
The boys were impressed and the girls were jealous of Kate.
"Miss Solano, please say a few words." Mr. George said to Kate.
"Hi. I'm Kate Solano.
I know you all are probably already head over heels for me. Which is very understandable.
And to the others, I get it. Trust me. I wouldn't like to have someone as breathtaking as me in my class either. Must suck." Kate said with her mean dramatic way.
"Ehm… alright…
Please take a seat next to Miss Simpson." Mr. George said to Kate.
But suddenly Kate pointed towards me.
"I wanna sit there." Kate said.
"That's Miss Varon's seat." Mr. George replied.
"Not any longer." Kate said.
"Take a seat Miss Solano. No discussion." Mr. George said.
"But Mr. George…
Don't you wanna help me out…
Pretty please…" Kate started flirting with Mr. George to sit in my seat.
"Eww…
Is she flirting with him!?" I was thinking.
"Your necktie really brings out your cheekbones." Kate said to Mr. George.
"Flattery won't help you." Mr. George said to Kate.
"But it's not flattery if it's stating the facts." Kate flirted again with Mr. George.
"Well I guess we could make an exception." Mr. George said.
"Really?!!?" Kate said.
"Miss Varon, please take a seat next to Miss Simpson." Mr. George said to me.

But I didn't want to create a scene, so I sat next to Miss Simpson. Kate sat on my seat and flirted with Jack as well. At the time of sports class, we all were outside at the play field. And Kate showing every boy her sexy vampire stunts. And all the boys were adoring her.
"Can she be more obvious?
Oh yep, she can." I was thinking.
Maeve was with me.
"I'm surprised she didn't get camel toe, considering her tits have to be kid's size." Maeve said to me about Kate's body.
Kate heard it and came to us.
"What did you just say?
My tits are kid's size?
Then what's your size? Toddler?" Kate said to Maeve.
"You wanna fight, you little brat?" Maeve said to Kate angrily.
"I'd love to kiddo." Kate replied.
Kate and Maeve were about to fight but that's when it started raining. And they stopped.
"NO MY HAIR! AND MY MAKEUP!" Kate said.
"Scared people gonna see your real ugly face?" Maeve asked Kate.
"That's impossible. I have a perfect bone structure and the most symmetrical face possible." Kate answered.
"We're gonna continue inside!" Sports teacher said to everyone.
We all went inside the sports hall. Samantha and her cheer team were only there.
"Hey!
What do you think you are doing?" Samantha asked the teacher.
"It's raining outside, we have to share the sports hall." Teacher answered.
"I don't think so. We have to practice. And we don't need some loser class to annoy us. This is serious." Samantha replied to the teacher in her angry mean way.
"Miss Cross…" Before the teacher could say anything more, Kate stopped her in between.
"Are you cheer captain?" Kate asked Samantha.
"Yes I am.
I'm Samantha Cross…" Samantha replied.
"Did I ask for your name?
Don't bore me with unnecessary information." Kate replied to Samantha.
"Wow this is like Evil Barbie meets even more Evil Barbie." Maeve said to me.
"They should make a film like that." I said to Maeve.
"Excuse me?
Who do you think you are?" Samantha said to Kate angrily.
"The new cheer captain." Kate replied.
"What!?" Samantha asked shockingly to Kate.
"THE
NEW
CHEER CAPTAIN.
Is that slow enough? Did you understand me?" Kate replied.
"You can't just become the new captain. There are rules." A cheer team member said to Kate.
"Tell me." Kate replied.
"To become cheer captain, you need to battle the current captain. Then the remaining members vote on who performed better." That member replied.
"Sounds like fun. Let's do it." Kate said to the whole cheer team.
"We can't just have a competition. There's to be a minimum of contestants." Samantha said to Kate.
"How many?" Kate asked.
"At least three people need to compete with me." Samantha answered.
Then Kate started talking to me and Maeve for some time.
"These two will compete with me." Kate said to Samantha pointing towards me and Maeve.
"Say what?" I said to Maeve.
"Are you being serious?
These two as my competition?
Don't be ridiculous." Samantha said to Kate. But that's when she saw Ian come inside the hall with other boys, so she agreed just to impress him.
"Although if I think about it again… Why not." Samantha agreed for the battle.
"Ehm... sorry but I really don't wanna do so…" I was trying to say but they totally ignored me and didn't listen.
"Then that's set." Kate said to Samantha.
"We have a deal." Samantha agreed.
We all wore cheer dresses. That's when I saw Ian was staring at me. Ian's eyes scanned me up and down. I couldn't identify the look. Curiosity? Excitement? Judgement? You never knew him.
"Wow look at those outfits…" A boy said.
"I'm really glad they never made the skirt longer." Another boy said.
"And this is the first time we can see more of Varon." Another boy said.
"She got a pretty hot body with that cute innocent face." Other boy replied.
Ian gave those boys death stares and they got scared. First Samantha performed and impressed everyone.
"Show me what you got, newbie." Samantha said to Kate.
Then Kate performed far better than Samantha with her sexy vampire moves. Everyone got more impressed.
"NEXT!" Samantha said.
It was Maeve's turn now. I was so nervous, I thought at least Maeve was on my side, I meant I thought she also wasn't experienced like me. But it was nothing like that. Maeve performed better than both Samantha and Kate. Maeve did better moves than Kate. Everyone was surprised. Even all the boys including Ian were also surprised by Maeve's moves.
It's finally my turn now.
"Varon!!
Your turn…" Samantha said in her mean way.
I performed horribly. My performance was the worst. And I knew it. I had no doubt about it...lol. Everyone made fun of me, everyone was laughing at me. And at my last move I slipped and fell on the floor. That's when someone came and helped me get up. It was Ian.
"Thank You…
Oh…" I said.
"Are you okay?" Ian asked me.
"Uhm… yes…" I replied.
"I like that outfit on you.
Looks cute." Ian said.
"Do I look like I care?" I replied to Ian and left.

It was finally time to vote for the new captain.
"Now to the voting!
Who's the obvious winner?" Samantha said in her mean way.
It seemed like they were going to choose Maeve, cause Maeve did the best of all. But Maeve told them not to choose her.
"If you say my name, your families will be in danger." Maeve said to the members.
"We decided." A member said.
"So?" Samantha said.
"Kate is going to be the new captain. Congrats." Members declared their decision.
"Wow… thank you so much.
I feel so honoured." Kate replied.
Then Kate took off Samantha's Captain bracelet and wore that.
"That's mine now. I guess." Kate said to Samantha.
"YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!" Samantha said angrily.
"The vote is over. The decision is made." The cheer member said.
"I MADE YOU!
I'm the CAPTAIN." Samantha replied angrily.
"Not any longer.
I'm gonna be the new queen.
Your turn is over. Samana." Kate said to Samantha.
"It's SAMANTHA!" Samantha said.
"Oh my god.
What just happened?" I said to Maeve.
"We got a new queen.
Who is ever meaner than the previous one." Maeve replied.
"Please God have mercy with us." I said.
"God is gonna help shit.
What we need is THANOS." Maeve replied.

- To Be Continued -