Chapter 7

After I went in, I introduced myself to Mr. Andrew. Mr. Andrew welcomed me and told me to take an empty seat.
And after sometimes a boy came late to the class.
"You again…
How many times did I tell you not to come in late?" Mr. Andrew asked angrily to that boy.
"If that was a really question-
Then 63 times is the answer." The boy replied like he doesn't care.
"You can't continue to behave like that. That will have consequences." Mr. Andrew said.
"That's fine with me." The boy said calmly.
"Take your seat.
And Mr. King, you have a new seatmate.
Miss Varon is going to sit next to you. She is new." Mr Andrew said.

That's when I looked at that boy and got shocked. That boy was the one who saved me from the creep and was about to kill me last night.
But that can't be…
His eyes were red last night and he was acting like a predator. And now he looked like a predator disguised as an extremely hot boy.
"Sit down, Ian." Mr. Andrew said.
Oh… so his first name Ian…
I didn't know what to do. He came and sat down near me. I was unknowingly looking at him.
"Are you done staring?" Ian asked me.
"I wasn't staring." I said.
"Sure." Ian said.
I guess it was an extremely hot rude boy.
I had no idea why he didn't say anything. He pretended like he didn't know me. I was scared to talk to him, after all this guy was a murderer.
And… I really didn't believe I actually would ever say this. A VAMPIRE.
  "Don't be afraid, Liz." I said to myself.
"Hey,
We have met before." I gathered my strength and said to Ian.
"Is this some sort of pick up line?" Ian replied me strangely.
"It's NOT.
I know what you did.
And I know what you are." I said confidently.
"Really?
Enlighten me then." He said.
"Don't pretend like you don't know.
You killed someone yesterday and you were about to kill me as well.
You're eyes were glowing red, that's means you aren't human. There were fangs and from my book knowledge you have to be a Vampire or some other monster." I said.

Speaking this out loud made me even more clear on how ridiculous and just simply crazy this sounded.
After listening to me first he acted like I was just kidding.
"Wait that wasn't a joke?" He asked shockingly.
"You-" I said.
And before I could say something else Mr. Andrew saw us talking and got angry.
"Hey!
Miss Varon, you really should not cause trouble on your first day." Mr Andrew warned me.

After class we all went out and I went to him, I mean to IAN.
"Hey, we're not done." I stopped Ian.
"Look. If you want my attention that desperately, then I'm gonna tell you right now. I'm not interested in you.
So, can you stop annoying me." Ian said and left.
He totally acted like he had no idea about what I was talking. That was the first time I was humiliated by a guy. I felt so embarrassed.
That's why I usually avoided this type, the arrogant rude asshole type.
"You okay?" Maeve came and asked me.
That's strange… right!
"Oh, yes…
I'm just a little stressed out. First day and everything you know..." I replied with all my embarrassment.
"Not because IAN dumped you just now." Maeve said with her straight forward look.
"What!?" I said shockingly.
"I saw everything.
I know you tried to help me before class. So, let me tell you something. IAN KING isn't someone you should get involve with.
I know you are probably already heads over heels for him, just like every other girl on this planet. And boy too…
But try to get over it, okay?
I love trouble and I live for trouble. But Ian plays in another league of trouble. Someone like you is really not suited for this." Maeve adviced me.
And ofcourse she saw our little drama and everyone of school near me also saw, so whatever. And what she meant by SOMEONE LIKE ME…
"Someone like me?" I said.
"Oh, I don't wanna offend you, but you don't really look like you could defend yourself. You and Ian don't mix.
Don't let yourself fooled by his pretty face. This guy is nothing but danger. Bye." Maeve said and left.
This had to be the worst first school day ever.

School was over and I was driving home. I felt exhausted everything was not going the way I intended it to be. To not cause any trouble, to not cause any unnecessary attention.
And that all just because of that guy. The devilishly handsome but evil guy.

After I reached home, I called my mom.
"Mom?
I'm home." I called her.
But no answer, seemed like she wasn't at home. So I went to my room. That's when I realised that I almost forgot about the huge amount of homework…
"Bless life."
"A video call?" I saw a video call on my computer.
Whe I recieved the call, I saw it was Victor.
"Victor!" I said surprisingly.
"Hey, Liz." Victor greeted me.
"I didn't know you'd call. Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.
"I wanted to surprise you." Victor replied.
"I could've been away." I said.
"The possibility of you staying anywhere else then your bedroom lies in 2.2%." Victor said.
"You made that number up." I replied.
"But you've to admit it's very likely." He teased me.
"Did you just call to tease me?" I asked.
"Always!" Victor replied with a big smile.

Victor was my childhood friend. He and I was pretty much grew up together. We lived next to each other and visited the same kindergarten and elementary school.
We were always together until my mom and I moved away.
"I'm sorry, Liz. That's not the only reason I called." Victor apologized.
"Who would have thought!" I said.
"How was your first day?
Did everything go well?" Victor asked me.
"Yes…
Couldn't have been better." I replied with a fake smile.
"So no issues whatsoever?" Victor asked me again with that suspective look.
"Nope, not at all." Again the fake smile I gave.
"Why are you lying to me, Liz?" Victor found out because of my fake smile I guess.
"I'm not-" I tried.
"Tell me." He said like he was demanding the truth.

                -To Be Continued-