Kahdeksan; Belvedere

"I am just as beautiful as he is handsome"
8

🦚

Sitting in front of the mirror, Belvedere stares at his reflection. Long, smooth fingers drag over the perfect skin. He watches the patterns he makes with his hands. He stares into his own eyes, slightly more brownish and red than what most people have. Sees the way they sparkle under the candle light. Belvedere drags over his neck, perfect and smooth, where the red marks look oh so beautiful. He touches the part where he placed his perfume today, a sweet flower scent that almost reminds him of candy. Sweet and addictive, just like him.

Belvedere moves onto his hair. Long, straight black hair, with a crown like ornament on his head. The crown has small tear drop crystals in red and gold. They somehow match his eyes, and he watches with amusement at the way they glimmer and shine. Everything he is wearing is carefully picked out, made in the the most famous and expensive places. His red silk gown is tied with a golden silk waistband, and covered in small shapes of birds, peacocks specifically, and flowers. The lower layer of the dress is golden silk, and the last layer is expensive linen white fabric. On his fingers are three rings, two golden ones and one with a big red ruby on it. Two necklaces of gold and diamonds cling to his throat, and in his ears lay two perfect red gemstones.

Everything must look perfect, ethereal, out of this world. Belvedere has always been the most beautiful. His sharp and narrow jaw creates a more feminine and fierce look, but the childlike fullness of his cheeks makes him cute and sweet. He has big doe eyes that have a special shade of brown instead of the usual black, which makes him stand out. He comes from a rich family of herbalists, and has the perfect recipes for perfume and enough money to buy the best clothes. He is short but slim, with the kind of smooth body that everyone wants but can't get. On his nails lays a perfect layer of see through pink nail polish, that make them look healthier, and his nails are cut well, which makes his fingers seem longer and slimmer.

Belvedere wouldn't say that he is obsessed with his looks. He doesn't actually care much about it. But the thing is, beauty is apart of his job. Without his feminine and flirty voice, beautiful face and body, good manners and skills in the field, Belvedere would never have gotten this far in life. He is one of a kind. Like a clover with four leaves, or a pink rose in a field of red ones. There's a reason why people in the capital call him the diamond catch, or the flower of all flowers, because that's who he is. Belvedere didn't even have to be in the field for long before he caught the eye of the highest prize of them all.

King Aryan.

Or as he was known three months ago, crown prince Aryan.

Belvedere was nothing but a noble twenty year old, youngest in his family, and the most beautiful in the entire capital. But while entertaining at a certain VIP club for the royal and super rich nobles, one of the kings men happened to see him. Word went to the king, that an ethereal boy named Belvedere is out there. One week later the boy finds himself in the kings chambers, and they hit it off pretty quickly. The king is practically obsessed with him, Belvedere is proud of the fact. It's his biggest achievement, having the king of the whole country wrapped around his slim finger. But to be completely honest, Aryan isn't the only one who is obsessed.

Belvedere always imagined him as moderate or unattractive, much like most nobles. Sure, they have more time to take care of themselves and such, but usually one can't be both good looking and extremely rich. So it came as a surprise, when the king first looked at him. At the time, Aryan was the crown prince, and Belvedere remembers bowing before getting a single look. When he found the courage to look up, the deep black eyes of the man drew him in. Then he saw the well built body, the tall figure, the long smooth hair and the perfect skin. He saw the strong jawline and inviting smirk. Aryan is the most handsome man Belvedere knows, while he is the most beautiful.