you are ruined

He hung up the call and went to the hospital....

^upstairs in Hazel's room^

As soon as Hazel went inside her room she got a call from Annie .. Hazel picked up the call and put it on speaker mode took out a book from her bag and started reading it...

"Speak" she said

"Boss few people are investigating you" the voice of a girl came out from the phone ..

As soon as Hazel heard that she frowned and stopped reading..

"Who"? She asked coldly

"Trevor Willson of the Willson family and your step brother Arthur Jackson"

Hearing the names Hazel smiled a little..

"Don't worry boss your information has been kept secret and only few obvious information are given" said the girl from other side of the phone

"Yes I trust you Annie" Hazel said with a smile on her face

"Boss when are you coming back to Andalusia we miss you very much here" came the cotequish voice of Annie the serious tone from a while ago was completely gone ..

"Do you really miss me?" said Hazel with a smirk her tone was evil

Annie felt shiver down her body when she heard Hazel's evil tone..

N-No no boss we are doing very fine here w we don't miss you ..y you don't need t to come here.. don't worry about here we can handle everything here you should enjoy with your new family" after saying that Annie hung up the call quickly..

Hearing her nervous voice Hazel smiled brightly and resumed reading her book..

Soon her phone ran again ...she looked at the caller's name ..It was Oscar..so she picked up the call ..

"Boss someone wants to buy the Jadiete they are ready to buy it at whatever cost"

"Reject them" said Hazel without thinking

"Bu but boss" Oscar wanted to say something but he was cut out by Hazel

"Anything else...?" She asked

"No boss" said Oscar

"Okay" she said and hung up the call..

As soon as the call ended Oscar didn't know how to explain it to Trevor Willson's assistant Robert...He didn't call him and waited for Robert to call him instead..

Thinking about his out of Ordinary boss Hazel, he shrugged his head ...

^At the Hospital ^

Arthur arrived at the hospital and went straight to his office ..this was one of the biggest hospital at the city ..It was under the Black family ..It was a reputed hospital.. so many people from different parts of the world came here for the treatment..It was an honour to be a doctor here ..it was almost impossible to be a doctor of this hospital ..but Arthur was one of the youngest doctor here..

Arthur soon arrived at his office ..there was a man in his office as soon as Arthur got in his room the man bowed to him ..

Arthur nodded and the man handed him the document ...

The document had the information about Hazel....

Arthur took the information read and the hardly 3 paged file...

It contained everything about Hazel even her blood group and which brand's perfume she uses..

But the more Arthur looked at the document the more he frowned ...

"This is all you found?" Asked Arthur to the man infront him coldly...

"Yes sir" said the man nervously

The document sure contained everything also the brand of perfume she used but it had nothing else it was the same his grandfather had found..she was an orphan before she was adopted by the Jacksons she was good in studies and is in second year of high school..

The information was too detailed which made Arthur more suspicious of Hazel..he was frustrated and slammed the document on his table..

"You may leave" he said to the man

The man left immediately

Arthur looked at the file again and frowned..He really wanted to believe that Hazel had nothing fishy going on with her...but the scene of her almost choking him and her talking about the paintings again and again played infront of his eyes every now an then...

He didn't showed on his face but he really liked Hazel as his little sister...As the eldest son of Ferris and Megan he could still remember the happiness in their parents eyes when a little girl was born..but soon the happiness turned in sorrow after the little baby girl died..his mother was tramutized and suicidal..his mother had lost the brightness in her eyes ..but when Hazel came to Jackson family he could clearly see the happiness in his mother's eyes the brightness was back..so he really wanted to believe at Hazel..He looked at the file on the desk he picked it up and threw it on the trash can..

"Hazel.. I'll believe in you for my mother's sake and I like you as Well but if you tried to hurt my mother or the Jacksons you are ruined"!! He said under his breath..kind of fire in his eyes .

As I am the worst painter I know..I had to research and read a lot of articles about paintings for the previous chapter ..so please don't let my hardwork go in vain and support me ..

I am proud of myself today ~