The real Jackson

The week went by in a blink of an eye..it was soon Monday..Hazel followed her usual routine of waking up at 6 and working out.. Arthur hadn't returned home since last time he left .Lee was excited about his painting.. Though Liam was a racer he was still a college student..so today he also had to go to the college..

After working out Hazel went upstairs did her usual routine..but unlike other days she wore her school uniform today...the school uniform looked perfect on her ,her long slender legs were beautiful..she had perfect curves and face like an angel..

After she went downstairs she greeted everyone..by now everyone had gotten used to her beauty..but when they saw her in her school uniform almost everyone's jaw dropped on the floor..

Megan had Moist eyes after looking at her daughter she thanked god for giving her a second chance to raise such a beautiful and sensible daughter..

Ferris didn't show on his face but he was as happy as Megan..

Liam didn't even tried to hide his excitement...he was so excited that his tail could be wagging if he had one ...

"Little sister you are so beautiful...the school uniform looks like it was made for you" Liam said

Lee had a calm look but his heart was racing like it could win a marathon...their were butterflies in his stomach and he couldn't take off his eyes from Hazel..He secretly took a photo of Hazel and sent it to Arthur...

He didn't wait for Arthur's reply but unexpectedly Arthur sent a reply

"I see" Lee looked at Arthur's reply and smiled..

"Thank you brother " she said smiling

Liam's ears turned red when he looked at his sister smiling at him..He never thought that one day he will have a sister so beautiful on top of that

Megan quickly wiped her tears and said Hastily ..

"Ahh come quickly have your breakfast or you will be late on the first day of your school"she said lovingly

Everyone went to the dinning room and had their breakfast harmoniously..

Everyone was done with their breakfast when the door bell rang ..

Buttler went to the door and opened it .. seeing that it was young miss Lara he bowed a little and went back to his work

"uncle,Aunt, second brother,third brother, Hazel good morning" she said smiling..

"Good morning lara " said Megan

"It is the first day of school for Hazel today..I thought she might not be familiar with school and might need a companion so I came here to go with her fortunately she hasn't left yet" said Lara

Hearing this Megan got happy 'atleast Hazel won't be alone' she thought

"Thank you for taking care of her Lara " said Megan

Lara turned towards Hazel and said

"Hope you won't mind going together"

"I think we are not close enough to go to school together"Hazel said in an indifferent tone

Hearing this Lara had an awkward expression on her face...

Megan didn't know what to say.. though she liked Lara she didn't wanted to go against her daughter's will ..

"I am also going to the college come with me both of you I will drop you to the school" said Liam easying up the situation

Megan looked at Liam gratefully

"Yes third Brother thank you" said Lara sweetly

Hazel also nodded in agreement with no expression on her face..

"Okay than lets go Hazel" said Liam ignoring Lara's existence..

Hazel nodded and followed him and so did Lara...

They got in the car and the car soon roared off..

Inside the car Liam was constantly talking with Hazel completely ignoring Lara

Lara also constantly striked up the conversation.. But Liam didn't seem interested to talk with her ..

Lara got more and more angry and started  hating Hazel even more ...' this b**ch enjoy the attention for now.. I'll surely show everyone who the real Jackson is ' she said in her mind their was a cold look in her eyes...

Liam was still immersed in his conversation with Hazel while Hazel sometimes hummed and sometimes nodded in response...

Soon they arrived at the gate of the st.Paul's school..the biggest school in the city 'Y'..where only the rich and elites could study...

Hello everyone ...I hope y'all are doing fine..I love you ♥╣[-_-]╠♥