Episode 3 - Pretty Girls Make Choppers Crash

Both of you turn to the staircase, walking down to the two familiar officers sitting by a computer

They both look terrible. They're getting pale, Marvin is wincing and hissing in pain, his hand never leaving that nasty wound. Elliot's blinking erratically. He can't seem to sit still, and you know that you have to hurry up.

Leon begins to insert the two medallions you found, opening up what does indeed seem to be a secret passageway. "Looks like you were right." Marvin tells his colleague, who nods.

"Yeah, but it's not open yet. How did it go?" He asks the two of you.

Well, he's really just asking you. Leon hasn't said anything else to the pair of men except for his name, and for some reason he only seems to talk to you, preferably when you're alone.

From your back pocket, you grab the three maps you've gathered, spreading them out on the table. "It was okay. We started at the Reception, through the west hallway, which has a blockade over here, found this map in the Operations Room, jumped through a broken window, went into the Safety Deposit Room, then the West Office, then the Darkroom. Up the stairs, into the Men's Locker Room, up the stairs again, through the West Storage Room, into the Library, down the stairs, into the Lounge where we got the first medallion and these two maps. Got the second medallion at the top of the stairs here, so we just need to get the last one." You take a deep breath after you're done. "How long were we gone for?"

"About twenty minutes." Marvin responds, tapping on the keyboard. "Here's what I wanted to show you. Take a look."

Both you and Leon bring your attention to the camera footage you're seeing on the screen. Outside a gate, in what looks like the courtyard, stands a girl with a red jacket and a ponytail. "You know her?"

You shake your head. You're pretty far away from home, so the chances of you knowing her were slim to none anyways. "I don't. You?"

Your handsome companion mimics your actions. "Never seen her before."

"Well, she looks very much alive. Could be another survivor?"

Marvin agrees, gesturing to the east side of the station. "Probably. You can get to that courtyard through the second floor... east side."

While you're not really looking forward to going back to the east side, since that's pretty much where all the horror began and Elliot got bit, there's still several crucial items you're missing, and they should be on the east side as you've explored nearly the whole west side already.

You want to tell yourself that now is not the time to get scared, but jokes on you, because you're about to lose your fucking mind out of fear.

Leon is certainly more interested in going to the east side now. If there's another survivor, he needs to know what their business is, why they're here, and how the hell they survived. Anyone could be a threat.