Episode 4 - One-Eyed Monsters Wearing Lab Coats

In the Secret Room, you find several things

In the Secret Room, you find several things. It's bright inside, thankfully, and it has some shotgun shells and gunpowder on the desk across from you. There's also a model of the station on a cupboard.

That's when you realize the passage behind you is closed. There's a red slot by the stairs, so unless you find a proper handle for it, you won't be able to go back to the station.

Damn.

You think about the things Leon said about leaving Marvin and Elliot behind, and deep down, you know he's right.

Why are you acting like this? You and Leon are lucky to even be alive. You should be grateful. How the hell can you even sit around, crying over the fact that you left behind two men you've known for barely two hours.

But it still hurts you and makes you feel guilty, and you genuinely feel like you're losing it.

For now, you try your best to pull yourself together. You found the three medallions, you got into the underground passageway. You're close to getting out. You've got to be.

Leon's reloaded both Matilda and the shotgun, and you remember that you still have Marvin's gun in your hand. He gave it to you, so you'll use it to keep your promise to him.

Stay alive.

"It's similar to mine, but you don't have the high-capacity clip mag, so you can use twelve bullets before you have to reload. Over here, you can press the magazine release, it'll drop out, so you take it and insert the fully loaded one like this until you hear an audible click. Pull back the slide and you're good to go. You get better at it the more you practice. Now try it out."

He says it all within one breath, as if he's reciting a monologue from the back of his head, and you only respond after a few seconds of silence, because you gotta process everything he just said.

"Okay." You do it the way he explained, finding it a bit harder than it looks, because it takes you several seconds and Leon does it in just one.

"Nice. It'll become easier the more you do it. Ditto for aiming, but that's something you need to try out for yourself. Keep in mind that when you're aiming, you don't lean backwards, instead tilt a little forward. When you're aiming and shooting, you gotta have a good hold on that gun, like you're about to crush it, but not so much that you get tremors. Practice your stance."

Jesus, it's like he was a teacher in his past life. You hold the gun up in front of you, feeling a bit weird standing around like this, but that embarrassment is quickly replaced by a different feeling the moment Leon comes up to you from behind, putting his hands on your hips.

"Just a bit more forward." He almost whispers, and you swear he's not just pushing you forward with his hands, but with his own hips as well.

Is it bad to want to fuck someone in the middle of a zombie apocalypse?