Outro

THE END

THE END.
thank you for reading.

❛ BUT THE HORROR... THE HORROR WAS FOR LOVE. THE THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE LIKE THIS ARE MAD, FULL OF SWEAT AND REGRET. THIS LOVE BURNS YOU AND MAIMS YOU AND TWISTS YOU INSIDE OUT. IT IS A MONSTROUS LOVE AND IT MAKES MONSTERS OF US ALL.
— CRIMSON PEAK (2015)

aaaand just like that it's come to an end :DD

this fic has been my baby for nearly two years and i'm a little sentimental now that it's over but goddamn am i also happy that it is. this shit took me so long but either way i hope you all enjoyed reading as much as i did writing it!

so. anyway. i got a couple questions regarding this fic so do keep on reading.

1. will there be another sequel?
nope. their story is done.

however. there's a bunch of things that ended up not making it into the fic, as well as alternative endings and some scraps and stuff (yes, including sexual content). i will be marking this book as complete but i will probably still be uploading some of those scrapped things from time to time. whether you're interested in reading those bonus chapters or not is up to you!

2. will there be more stories for this version of leon?
kind of. possibly. i have ideas but whether they'll make it out of the drafts is another thing. i really like the whole alternative universe stuff so i'll probably be writing more, though i'll have to see if it's even possible because my upcoming year at uni is gonna be a tough one.

3. do you take requests?
no. (unless they're paid. i am broke after all, tuition is expensive folks.) but i am always open to suggestions, so if you have those, just leave 'em in the comments or feel free to send me a private message!

p.s. if you choose to reread this story, please don't spoil anything for others in the comments! thank you :D

if you liked this story, please consider buying me a ko-fi!
https://ko-fi.com/cassfics

i also post my works (and some other one-shots) on my ao3, which you can find here!
https://archiveofourown.org/users/cassfics/profile

but that's all for now. a massive thank you to everyone who took the time to comment, vote, and read all the way up to this point, because it's been one crazy and long-ass ride lmfao. very very grateful, y'all are incredibly sweet <3