Episode 10 - Moment Of Truth

Leon walks into the Main Hall when his moves suddenly come to a halt

Leon walks into the Main Hall when his moves suddenly come to a halt. There is actually a place he hasn't explored fully yet.

The parking garage.

It's funny how he almost forgot about the whole area despite having spent quite some time there. There's one room just by the entrance to the stairs he hasn't checked yet.

He doesn't know what kind of room it is, though, because you took all the maps with you. He does know that the only way to the parking garage is through the east side of the station, going down the stairs outside of the Break Room.

He really doesn't like that damn hallway, but he doesn't have the time to go upstairs first, so he goes back to the dark hellhole and the flooded floors outside of the East Office.

Two zombies are limping towards him, so he uses the Magnum and aims it at their heads with all the upgrades he managed to get. Both of the heads explode and they drop to the floor, some of the blood seeping out of their necks staining his dress shirt and vest.

Disgusting — but he'll take it.

The rest of the hallway is safe, so he jogs past the Break Room and reaches the door to the now well-lit hallway. He keeps walking and takes a right, then opens another door to the room he needs to be in.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the room he's currently standing in is the Firing Range. Two zombies in uniform are up and at it, busting through the door at the end.

Maybe he's pushing his luck by letting them get so close to him each time, but it just makes the shotgun shells more effective.

He cringes after blowing their brains to pieces, because the blood that flows out gets onto his skin and his suit. He's not exactly the biggest fan of being covered in blood like this.

In front of him sits a yellow box on a table, which looks promising. He examines it and opens it up, finding a car key inside. There's also a note mentioning that this key is the key to one of the patrol cars out there.

Aside from some shotgun shells, a roll of film and a red herb, there's not much in this room. So he leaves to go to the parked cars by the now open gate. He uses the car key to open up the trunk of the patrol car and finds a gun stock for Matilda inside.

Nice.

After combining the items, though, he hears the growling of the dogs. The sound of the car beeping must've alerted them — shit. He has to go and get back now.

So he bolts out, a few dogs running after him, barking and growling at him. He moves past the door of the firing range and is nearly by the door leading up to the Break Room, and he's fast, but one of the dogs jumps up on him from behind, and he feels this excruciating pain in his neck.

He quickly pushes the dog off again, leaping back up the stairs and entering the safe room.

In the back room, he takes off his tie, closes the cabinet above the sink and pushes the collar of his dress shirt out of the way so that he can see his skin in the mirror.