Episode 7 - The Adventures Of Bonnie And Clyde

You enter the Library

You enter the Library. It's time to act quickly, and you're determined to make it work. Leon climbs up the ladder while you insert the jack. Moving the shelves takes strength, but you manage to do it just in time.

Tonight is just full of mood swings. You've somehow found new courage because of the fact you have to do everything faster. It's also annoyance that gives you just the right amount of adrenaline and determination you need right now.

Leon notices this and he's feeling the same. He's so fucking done with all the puzzles and the zombies and lickers and the big guy. All he wants is to get down to the lab, take a sample with him and leave this goddamn place.

Once you've moved the shelves, he runs as quick as he can. Going through the door, he notices how dark it is in the hallway. He can see the two lower levels of the Main Hall from up here.

While he needs to go fast, this is still a new area, so he has to remain careful. He cannot slip up just because of this.

He's so lucky to have the exceptional hearing that he has, because that's how he spots the two zombies past the corner just in time to get out the Magnum and shoot them in the head. He hates how it makes so much noise, because the big man definitely knows where you two are now.

As he's nearly at the other side, he finally hears the door and catches a glimpse of you coming out of the Library, running to the door of the Clock Tower.

Good. That's good. You're safe.

He unlocks the storage room from the outside and runs in, immediately going for the large gear since he took down all the zombies earlier tonight anyways. The gear is heavy and makes it harder to run, so he hopes he'll make it in time.

With the gear in hand, he runs back out. You can't help yourself and keep the door open rather than closed, because you want to see where he is.

Fedora Man is walking on the shelves now. You can hear it.

One of the zombies is put down permanently, but the other one is already up and at it again. He can't get his gun out like this, and while you want to help him, you can't take the shot either because you might hit him in the process.

But he doesn't need the help, of course.

He just kicks the zombie so hard that it falls on the floor and uses the gear in his hands to break its skull. It's far from a pretty sight, and you look away quickly, but keep the door open nonetheless.

Uh oh. The door to the hallway has been opened, and you can literally see your biggest enemy going faster once he sees you.

"Leon!" You yell, and he fucking leaps into the room with all the speed he has.

As soon as he's inside, you want to use something to barricade the door, but it doesn't seem to be necessary. The footsteps halt by the door, but weirdly enough, he walks off.