03

«────── 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟓 ──────»

the academy wasn't far from school, another plus point for her. it was about a 20 minute walk from where she was, and since she had ample time until the dance class starts, she decided to get some snacks at the convenience store.

"that would be 4,500 won."

hyejin digs out some cash from her black purse, handing it to the cashier before taking her food and walking out of the store. she ate the egg mayo sandwich, with the strawberry milk that was occupied by her other hand.

she ate rather quickly because by the time she arrived in the academy, it was exactly 4:45PM and her food was long gone.

the academy was in a building on the 2nd floor, it occupied all the way to the 5th floor. it was huge, they also offer singing classes, music lessons and many, many more. it was a good school, not everyone could get in.

hyejin would consider herself lucky to have this opportunity.

the dance room was located on the 4th floor, she takes the elevator to head to the dance room.

she spots a few of her dance friends already in the room, dressed in casual clothes. they were already practicing the dance routine they had went through last week.

"hyejin!" they cheer, a grin forming on hyejin's lips

"what are you guys doing here so early?" she laughs.

almost everyone was already under a company. they were sent here to work on their skills, most of them take dancing and singing classes, but the rest just joined as a hobby. it's a bit weird to be friends with someone who might actually be famous one day.

"just wanted to practice a little more before class starts."

hyejin nods understandingly. it makes sense, all they do is practice, practice, and more practice. sometimes she feels bad for them, but it is their dream.

after changing into more comfortable clothes, the dance teacher finally arrived, going through the dance routine from last week.

it was tiring, of course. it had never been not tiring. but she liked it. she liked dancing, seeing other people dance with her, moving her body to the beat. she liked getting feedback on her dancing.

"take five!"

hyejin pats the sweat rolling down her temple with her t-shirt sleeve. panting, she reaches for her water bottle, taking a huge gulp, almost finishing the whole bottle before she slams it down on the floor.

"yah," hyejin turns to see sejeong seated next to her. "i heard someone just joined us upstairs."

sejeong had an annoying grin plastered on her face, her eyebrows raising up and down to convince hyejin to see who was the new kid.

hyejin rolls her eyes, nudging at the other girl with a laugh, "yah, how could you go around looking for hot guys when you're going to debut soon?"

"since when was i not allowed to see cute guys?"

"and how do you know he's cute?" hyejin raises her eyebrows at sejeong, waiting for a response, but it never came.

"okay, okay, he might be ugly. but we won't know if we don't find out," sejeong had her lips pouted, hoping it would persuade the other girl.

she thinks for a while, "upstairs? isn't upstairs the... singing classes?"

sejeong nods with full energy. just how much energy does this girl has?