Perfect

They had been living together for over five months now. The only way Ellie could really describe it was "perfect." Her moving in had required little adjustment. They really just flowed together. Gibbs now had the diner all to himself, because they always went home now and actually went to bed.

Torres still didn't sleep, Ellie knew. The nights that he did sleep, Ellie often had to wake him up so that he didn't give her a black eye with all his thrashing. He would always apologize, and as she hugged his cold, sweat-ridden body close, she always told him it was okay.

But it was perfect. And it wasn't all nightmares. In fact, the nightmares no longer held precedence. Their happiness did. At work, they kept it professional, but no one could deny that things were different. Torres especially. There was a new, unfamiliar glow that projected from him effortlessly. No one mentioned it, but everybody knew.

Ellie would remark as bitterly as she could that he was only so happy because he never lost an argument. Truly he didn't. Whether it was a little argument over where to get take out or something that was escalating toward a full on fight, he won every single one. All he had to do was swoop in and kiss her. "Admit it," he would reply, "you like losing to me." Her feigned bitterness would slip out of her grasp, and he'd kiss her. Again. Yup. Perfect.

In the very near future there was a beautiful ring and a dark haired girl with her eyes, a light haired boy with his, but yup. Everything was perfect. 

Final Note: I spent so much tedious time copying and pasting, I cannot believe I wrote this and actually finished it. I mentioned before that I will not be doing another Ellick fanfiction. However, I have Torres-centric fanfic in the works that I will put up as soon as possible = as soon as I get a massive amount of caffeine in my system.