Sixty-Five

Only Slytherins throw good parties

Rigel

Sitting in my dorm, I heard the loud music coming from downstairs. Slytherin was hosting their infamous all house-common room party tonight. It was the biggest of the year considering all houses were invited.

It was the weekend before quidditch got really serious and the house cup would be at stake. It was a weekend for drinking and having fun with girls and guys. It was a night not to give one care in the world.

Draco came out of the bathroom with his all black tux on and his hair still slightly wet, "Rigel, what's that one charm you use to get your hair so perfect? Mine isn't doing it's job tonight and my girl is gonna be at the party."

Jaden looked at himself in the mirror one more time, fixing the collar of his tux as well, "It's the potion in the bottom cabinet labelled 'Secret to Sirius Black like hair.' It's Fleamont's potion."

I stood up from my bed and looked Draco directly in the eyes, "Don't use all of it, or I swear on Merlin you won't have eyes to see Hermione with night. I will feed them to Dumbledore's phoenix if I have too."

"Someone's in a mood." Jaden muttered.

Draco snorted, "Give him a break, J. His lady broke up with him just a few days ago and now he has to go to a party seeing her dance on all the guys he hates the most. Who wouldn't be mad?"

I shoved Draco in the face, "Shut it you, wanker. Daphne Greengrass doesn't have that affect on me anymore. She lost all respect from me when she couldn't understand I was grieving and needed my sister more than her. Her lost anyway. I'm Rigel Black. I'm the spinning image of my father. He was the king of house parties and now I must live up to that"

We three boys looked at ourselves one last time in the mirror, before heading out. Our all black tuxes were basic, but ladies found them attractive for some reason. Dad said to wear a tight tux and smirk, then the ladies would bow down to me.

The sound of the music got louder and I could feel the beat on the wooden stairs. I went first, with Draco and Jaden behind me. I held my head high and smirk just how Father taught me too. I wasn't the son of Sirius Black for no reason.

All eyes fell on us as we casually walked down the stairs. I found Theo and Blaise proudly smiling. Theo was producing the music, while Blaise was serving the ladies and gentlemen at the bar. Daphne's jaw dropped a bit seeing me come down the stairs, with her sister watching Jaden beside me.

That's when my eyes fell on the sight coming down the other set of stairs. There stood my twin sister looking beautiful as always, leading a certain Slytherin girl and Gryffindor girl down the stairs. Who knew Pansy Parkinson and Hermione Granger could look so gorgeous.

As we reached the bottom step, the three girls approached us. Rotanev walked up to me with a smile on her face. I looked at the dress she was wearing and scoffed, "Dad would throw a fit seeing you in this, Ro. Go change."

"Good thing Mum is the one who sent me the dress." She stood on her toes, still being shorter than me in heels, and kissed me on the cheek, "I'm not going to change, brother. Your friend seems to like it."

My eyes snapped to Theo who was eyeing my sister like she was his next meal. I rolled my eyes, "Gross. Just don't let him do anything without permission or I will feed him to the inferi."

She smiled happily, before making her way over to her date at the music booth. I turned around to see my two cousins sitting at the bar talking to Blaise. I sat down between Draco and Jaden, and Blaise handed me a drink.