Illness pt 2

2 hours later.....

Scarlett's pov-
I've been outside y/n's hospital room for 2 hours now. They won't let me in as they are isolating her. I'm so worried. Chris brought me a hoodie as I didn't bring one and the hospital was so cold. He promised not to tell anyone about y/n as she obvs didn't want anyone to know.

The nurse had brought me a chair to sit on outside her room. I was sitting their with my head in my hands until I saw out the corner of my eye that y/n had moved her hand. I leap out of the chair and put my hand up against the window. She turns her head to the side and looks at me, she's got tears in her eyes and so have I.

I call out to the nurses, that she's awake and they rush into her room and sort her out. They put her in a wheelchair by the window of her room. (They are all in those hasmat suits if yk what I mean) She puts her hand against the glass at the same height as mine.

Nurse- " we are waiting on the doctors consult to see what exactly it is, but if it's all clear in about 30 minutes you should be able to go in, we just don't wanna risk infection if she is susceptible to anything"
Scar- " yeh of course thats fine. Thank you for all your help"
Nurse- " that's what I'm here for hun. If you need anything just shout ok"
Scar- " I will thanks"

I just smile at her. She's so beautiful even with all the tubes and wires hanging off of her. I just wish she would've told me so I could've helped take care of her

Time skip (I'm lazy) -

I had driven y/n back to my flat in London as it was closer than set and there was no way I was gonna let her film again anytime soon. She was so tired so i carried her in bridal style as she dozed off in my arms. Her head snuggled into my neck. All she had was a cold but for CF patients a cold was very dangerous. I had her wrapped up in one of my big coats a woolly hat, scarf and mittens with slippers to make sure she was warm. She had a mask on as well and so did I. The nurse said she didn't need it but I wanted to be safe until we got back to the flat.

As we walked through the doors and carried her to my bed I laid her down and she shuffled under the covers I took all the coats and stuff off her and tucked her under the covers putting some blankets on top. She slowly opened her eyes and I was shocked and rushed to her side.

Scar- " baby what's wrong"
You- " nothing, just wanted to say thank you. Also can u come cuddle with me"
Scar- " of course I can"

I get under the covers and snuggle up to y/n and we both fall asleep. Our legs and arms intertwined her head buried in my neck. I'm so glad she was finally staying over, she's a very cagey person and the relationship would never progress if we didn't talk about it.

A/n- did u guys like this ......